Nan-par aise khamosh hote hai.......attack krne k pehle.

Ma-so you mean to say I should attack on you.........well I don't have any problem haan by the way..........aur mei aacha wala bhoot banuga..........the one that makes insane love.

Nan-havas k pujari.

Saying that she hit her elbow on his stomach gently, Manik moved back obviously and along with that he gasped a giggle and said/asked.

Ma-havas k pujari? What!

Nan-chaliye ab ready hojaye..........we have to go to office.

Saying that she removed her apron, kept it in its place and made way to his room. Manik came beside her and said, wrapping his arm around her neck.

Ma-why don't you wear such clothes at office? I would love too.

Nan-I thought you would be like don't show your skin except from me.

Ma-ohh haan.........yeh bhi sahi hai.

With this they reached his room, Nandini handed him a towel and he left to freshen up, while she herself quickly slipped in her clothes that she removed on her birthday night and which was washed yesterday by the maid. Once she was done, she got completely ready and than opened Manik cupboard.

Going through the huge amount of clothes options of him, for him, she picked up a suit that she wished him to wear today. She bought it in front of her and was adoring along with checking it, that is when Manik came out wrapped in his towel on his waist.

He was about to pick up anything but got very happy seeing Nandini taking the initiative. He cleared his throat, grabbing her attention. Nandini looked at him and said.

Nan-Manik.........I choose this for you for today..........will you wear it?

Manik bobbed his head and took the hanger from her. He slipped in the trouser and Nandini turned around. Once he was bare chest, he said.

Ma-I'll not wear this shirt today.

Nandini was a bit disappointed while Manik picked up that white shirt which she had worn and said slipping in it.

Ma-I'll wear this.......coz it's smells you.

Nandini blushed a little and he wore that. Than he lifted his collar and inhaled it to smell Nandini. She picked up his tie and came to him. Manik stood straight in front of her and Nandini put his tie around his nape.

She came close and Manik captured her in his arms. She started tying his tie and Manik kept looking at her. Once she was done, he kissed her cheeks and once he moved back, Nandini hugged him by wrapping her hands around his nape.

Manik hugged her back and they snuggled in each other. It was a peaceful long hug as they feel they haven't hugged each other since a very long time. She tried to get more in him and Manik too pulled her more in him. After a long hug, they moved away and than Nandini kissed his mole.

Then she picked up his coat and made him wear that. He got ready completely while Nandini kept looking at him. Once done they headed down, had their breakfast. Once done, Nandini was packing their tiffin box and Manik was looking at her the way she was working.