Unknown Foe

Manson of The Fire-Dragons Pillar.

Pant pant pant* Akame wakes up from her sleep. She went up and went to the dining area and see Aunt of Natsu, Ruka. Ruka looks at her.

"Still having that flashback dream huh? We should probably look for someone who can help you" she said.

Akame sits at the chair. Ruka gives her a cup of coffee.
"It's okay... It's not bothering me much. As I'm with Natsu-sama as his hand. I'm okay the most."

...

"Maybe not now but I'm worried about your future dear..."

"Thank you. I'm grateful. You like a mother to me."

"No worries..... I got a report everyone will be back this day and You and Mitsuri can leave this house for the Assign mission"

"Great news then"

.

.

.
Not knowing to them Mitsuri heard them.

Natsu and Lisanna travel to the area where Lutos said between the two Nations and they only see a destroyed structure they didn't know, and they saw some magic knights in the Clover kingdom were injured state and taking a break. Natsu sees a familiar guy unconscious and a teenage girl and went to it.

"Noelle!" Natsu went near to them.

Team Luck and team Klaus were taking a break as Asta was still laying on the ground(unconscious) then they hear someone called Noelle.

Noelle looks at them as she knows someone called her.
"Oh. Natsu wasn't it? What are you doing here?"

"We just have a scope here that there's a treasure here, and why it looks like this area was been explode?" Natsu asks. (Good excuse)

Team Klaus didn't know him and her ally as Klaus cough

Noelle knows what he means and
"By the way... This is Summer from Saussy and her company..."

"Mika Akasya from Klenn Valley," she said

As Natsu heard, it raises his eyebrows. Lisanna looks at him.
"That's my real name" she winks to him.

"Klenn Valley huh... It was noble area Years ago." Klaus said.

"Yeah... But the story said all nobles went to other village and left or Valley." Lisanna said.

Natsu looks at Asta
"What happened to him?"

"He's okay now... I healed his wounds and he will be awake a minute now" mimosa said.

Natsu just nod.
'These people seem fought them' Natsu thought about Lutos and his men. Natsu notices the robed girl had and two other men.

'Golden down huh? They manage to overthrow Crimson Lion this year again... But, I hate their doing... They are all nobles and only act as what mission they took, and they only doing mission on Common Realm area just like others and didn't care on us low-class community...'

Klaus notices him seem thinking about something and asks him.
"Where did you get the news in this area?" He asks.

"We were just passing by in our journey till we heard rumors of a dungeon between the two Nations, but it seems I'm quite late as Magic knights of Clover had arrived before us... Lissana? I mean Mika, let's go" Natsu said leaving holding the treasure he transforms into small objects.

......

"He seems suspicious..." Klaus said

"We saw each other on Saussy Village. I know you read the news as he is the one who manages to defeat the enemy in one shot." Noelle said.