Chapter 8: Meet the Captain of Crimson Lion

'Thought'

"Speak"

"Spell"

*****"""""*""""""""""""""""""""*""""*****

In the elevated area in the forsaken realm. Village name Saussy Village. This area is where we see the boy that can breathe fire. A lot of people calling him the salamander king in his village. He is Natsu Dragneel

but when he reincarnated to the Clover world which people need grimoires to enhance their power. he is now Summer Wyvern, the pride of his village.

FLASHBACK ON AKAME AND NATSU

Previously.

Natsu request to take care of the king's mantisourous. Randall saw the face of summer who is serious.

"What's your name kid?"

"Summer wyvern"

"Where you from?"

"Saussy Village"

"Can you fix him?"

"I dunno but since I can understand what animals speak. It will give me an advantage. plus I already know what his problem is."

"can you speak how did you found out?"

"I dunno, but I can tell he's in pain in many years that had passed to him. his been curse."

"Curse what?"

"Donno as well, but I will found out what it is. can you let me take care of it?"

"hmmm, your interesting fellow. very well." 'This is interesting' "I will give you a month to do it. Is that enough?"

"Yeah... pretty much"

Natsu stays in the Forbidden Forest for a while looking for mantisourous. (sometimes he went to his village for some mission for money and food while leaving akame looking for mantisourous)

In a week, the mantisourous never talk to him till in weeks finally, he said that only Natsu understand because of his special ability.

"I see... so this is not your real form huh? how about just transform into your real self?" ... "Ahhh! yeah forgot about that thing. your body also adapts to that form and restricting you to the fullest."

Akame just sweat-dropping 'If someone has seen him like that. He's likely a crazy guy talking on his own.'

Randal and his student return to their hideout and reporting to Feuogeoillion Vermillion(their captain and brother of Leopard )

************"""""""""""""""""***"""""""

Captain of Crimson Lion: "I see... Indeed he is. please squirm info to him. he might be the best for our squad when he's ready in the future."

Randal: "Yes captain"

Randall leaves the area.

'He might be what Sister Theressa said the potential kid.' Captain thought to Natsu.

_________________________________
Time skip where Randall and Natsu meet again.

___________________________________

In the middle of the forest.

"I didn't expect to see you here, summer," Randall said to Natsu who leading in trees.

Natsu opens up his eyes and looks at Randall "I'm not a person who breaks his words. come with me. I will show you what mantisourous is now." he walked away then he looks back "please don't misunderstand what I'm doing." 'yeah I look soo cool this time'