Meet the Wizard king

'Thought'

"Speak"

"Spell"

Chapter 5: Meeting

'where am I?' Natsu woke up from his sleeping. he looks side by side at the area he didn't know. He notices that he is in other places home.

"What happened last time?" he talks to himself then he remembers what happened.

'seems someone save me... I gotta look to that person and give thanks.'

Before he could walk to the door. someone open the door and revealed the girl who had black hair and red eyes. without delay, the girl runs unto him front and kneel her left foot and her head bowed down signing respect to him.

"Good to see you okay, Natsu-sama"

With this behavior, Natsu embarrasses what she did.

"Please don't ever do that kinda thing you know, Akame. please just Natsu, it's embarrassing." Natsu said to her rising her up from her kneeling. "Where are we? why I am here?"

"We're in the Capital of Wizard king, Natsu"

"WHAT?!" Natsu shouts. "why are we here? of all the places why do we end up here?! I don't like to interact with them!"

"Wizard king allies save us."

...... Sigh*

"What happened to that demon we fought?"

"As wizard king said they escape by his allies."

Natsu smashes the wall.
"How long am I sleeping?"

"you've been sleeping in a week. Seems Wizard king ally save us that day and the wizard king request to talk to you about what happened last week in Hage Village. I didn't tell you any details about the incident without your approval. also, same to your friend, the white-haired girl."

"......! White-haired girl... you mean Lisanna? where is she? is she okay too?"

"she's okay."

sigh "that's a relief... guess I don't have a choice. I'm gonna face this king of there or whatever is him or her but, can you guide me where lisanna is.

In under capital area where lisanna is.

Natsu saw lisanna training her magical powers. (her new powers, 9 tailed Fox)

"Is that pyrokinesis the same as mine?" Natsu asks akame.

Akame: "not really. she can only control but not make a fire just yet. She can also use wind type. Dual element. A rare type of wizard.

......

Natsu remembers that he didn't invite akame to his mission " sorry by the way I forgot to ask you about the adventure I get. I completely forgot about it. in my mind, that day is to solve the problem that turmoil to my Village."

Akame: "It's okay I understand. I'm happy to serve you, master"

"gah! You're giving too much! just Natsu, only Natsu."

lisanna heard someone talking near to her then she saw the teenage boy is Natsu. immediately lisanna hug him.

"I'm glad you finally woke up, Natsu," she said sobbing.

Natsu returned the hug "I'm glad you're okay too." Natsu breaks the hug and asks "you seem like training."

"Yeah... I felt I like to become stronger to help you in hard times battles. You always protect us and I can't stand it that you are the only one who can hold and hurt most."