Chapter 9: Attack Goodbye?

Fuegoleon asks Natsu to talk privately.

They are now a dining table. ( only them)

......

Fuegoleon breaks the silence. "How was our food? Leopard likes you to be his friend. He's also the one why we prepare a portion of food in you."

"Ehh? That guy huh... too bad, Even if I wanted to, I don't want him to teach my techniques. let's just say this for me only that been taught by my foster father."

"Is your foster is a member of knights long ago?" he asks curiously.

"huh? N-no... his gone long ago." 'my foster father is Igneel a dragon. but he's gone. I wish to see him.'

Feugoleon "Sorry to hear it." "What do you want to talk about, summer?"

"Why don't you become the next wizard king and rid those divided realms," Natsu said bluntly. He notices it by glance and his aura was good.

Fuegoleon was shocked a bit by what Summer said to him. "why did you say something like that out nowhere?"

"hmm... you're a good guy. hehe! you reminded me of a person I know"(talking about first master mavis in fairy tail guild)

"that won't happen easily, and do you even know that becoming a wizard king needs an agreement to all higher rankings and people of his kingdom?"

"magic knights is sucked! doing illegal and looking down us even they were the knights to protect the weak they didn't do it."

"Wizard king didn't control that thing. however, wizard king is the utmost respected due to his accomplishments."

"Nah! didn't hear about that. for me, they sucked"

"Why don't become one of the families of this house of the Crimson Lion? you will be treated and will help your village and you won't have a problem thinking about money or food. also, become a leader and teach your juniors the proper path. wizard king himself can't do it without help."

"Nah! that won't be no excitement. I want to explore the world and help also my village and other villages if I can, that's why I become a freelance mage with lower demand for someone whos also like me been born from a forsaken village."

"To be accurate you want to make a world what you like?"

"what do you mean?"

"You want to merit a single realm with no discrimination and prejudice to everyone. Am I correct?"

"Y-yeah... that's to be said. how did you know? I never said anything about ridding or something."

"You know already Sister Theresa am I right? Sister Margarete and Sister Theresa were twins. not long ago when I was a kid. both of them were my teachers and servant, they teach us some manners and politeness"

'Oh I had too when I was young'

"Even now I still had a connection of them rarely. One day, news flow to me about you but not knowing you fully even names. Sister Margarette always talks about a boy who is reckless and different from others. I just learn about you when Randal and my brother Leopard went to the forbidden Forest to hunt the King mantisourous which is now the white tiger." ... ... "You have the future, Summer. In a year future of 3 or 4 when you know very well about this kingdom. you will be easily climbing and become the king... As what you are, you have the higher potential that I never been seen before. not like I praise you but that's what I've seen in you."

"Wow, thanks for the compliment you gave Captain of Crimson Lion. I never know there's still a good knight with thinking like you. I know you are a good commander because Sister raises you in a good way... As I am also. But I'm not interested in it. Sorry. maybe a shadow of the king has suited me. Maybe we will have an agreement to be a shadow your squad and give me some underground missions. What do you think? I'm not weak you know! ...... become a king Fuigalion-Fueigolion AHH! whatever, just be the king and rid those prestigious thinking of them."