NATSU VS VETTO!!! the monster fight! (bonus)

Lisanna seeing the man and she only thought 'Take over?'

Natsu sees a humanoid being and asks  "who are you? Are you perhaps one of the people who want the orb?"

...

"You can say yes and I am very needed to get that no matter what" the enemy declares giving a killing intent walking towards him.

Sensing him, Natsu knows this guy is a serious threat and first time sensing this massive mana.
'This guy is not normal! His much much stronger than Elfman in his Beast form' Natsu thought about the enemy.

"I also like to destroy the one who tries to oppose our wish, human. Why don't you give the orb to me so that no one will get hurt." Raising his hand had sharp claws.

...

"Even if I give to you, I know you will kill us and that doesn't matter to me." Natsu takes a stand and inhales and declared.
"Because here and now, I will take down you and ask the question again why you want this orb."

He ignites himself of fire. He glimpses to lisanna
"Lisanna, please step back. I don't want you to be hurt."

Vetto smirks hearing Natsu's confident voice.
"Confidence aren't you? Come with me with all you got!"

Natsu runs (dash) into him. "Fire dragon Demolition Fist!"

His right hand is covered with a torrent of flames making it a whirlwind of flames then he punches the humanoid and releases a torrent of flames to him.

The enemy shock by the sudden speed attack.

Bam! Drift by 12 ft onto the enemy's foot. He was down then a second he went up and wiping his garments.

......

"Not bad for the so-called flame eater. It's my turn!"

Vetto power-up

Enemy attacks with his powerful fist in the right hand.

Natsu has been hit even manage to guard by his arm but the fist of Vetto went into his defense making his abdomen hit and makes him fling and throw directly to the trees and ground spinning in the ground.

Lisanna: "Natsu!"

Natsu spills blood and tries to get up from the hit.

......

'This guy is perilous! He's a threat! the impact is great on my body! ... Gladly my body was made by dragon slaying magic.' He's thought about the attack of vetto.

"You're seriously powerful! I've never been hit like this in a long long time!" He said taking his stance again. He felt that heavy punch.

"What now? show me more! Before our real battle!" Vetto said to him. His body somewhat releasing some red aura.