Adventure with her

Hey readers! As you can see, Nero didn't appear in chapter 1 cuz Mayor Sayhe is alive in my chapter gehe!

'Thoughts'

"Speak"

"Spell"

___________________

"You sure about this, Natsu?"

"Yes Lisanna, no regrets."

Lisanna and Natsu went to their first mission just the two of them to the Hage village area.

Flashback.

(Next day after the incident)

"You know why that Ice guy attack us and ask about the orb thing?" Natsu asks the mayor who is in his bed being wrapped by a bandage.

"I don't know. I try to ask him in a good way but he just keeps talking about time and waste and talking us a like mindless beast and try to get rid of us villagers and find their target. He has no feelings for killing us without mercy."

"That guy is wicked! How can he tell like that to us? He's also a human!"

"I know... I don't know what orb they mean but, let's just forget about it. He was captured now and peace has been brought back to our village...... Why don't you two take a tour? Natsu, tour her around and make her feel at home." Mayor said giving tombs up to Lisanna who was on the rightside of Natsu. "You don't have to worry about me. Nash was here to help me"

"Hai Natsu- Nii!"

"I'm not worried about you. I was just thinking something. Oh well, You're right, I need to chill out."

"You so cruel to me!"

"Just take care, mayor!"

Natsu and lisanna tour around the village. The last they visit is the orphan area which Natsu grow up.

"Nii-chan is back!"

"Let's play now, Nii-chan!"

"Nii-chan already has a girlfriend."

Everyone went silent about what the kid said.

"Lisanna is yes, My girlfriend," Natsu said didn't understand what the kid means. "Right?" He looks at Lianna.

'Did he understand what the kid meant?' Lisanna said blushing madly Natsu asks him to be his girlfriend out of nowhere? He doesn't know what the kid meant. "A-ah y-yeah I'm his friend a girl." Lisanna avoids misleading kids.

"Eh! That's not-" before the kid can explain further. Sister arrive and said, "now now kids get back home now."

"Hai~!"

"Where did you sleep last night, summer?" Sister asks Natsu. Sister is likely like a mother to Natsu because she is the one who rase, Natsu.

"In the apartment of mayor. He let us stay there for a while. I was looking to the mayor while lisanna was on the couch."

"I see..."

"You don't have to worry about me Sister! I can handle myself." 'She worried to me now huh' He declares.

"I'm not worried about you! What I worried about is maybe you don't know how to handle girls. Your pretty dumb, feeble-minded, dense, forgetful, reckless, careless, aggressive, and idiot."

Natsu fall to the ground.

Hearing Natsu those words make his body like being scattered.

"That's too much compliment you gave, Old woman-"