Part 16

A/n: Don't even bother trying to read that 'language' I came up with. I actually just switched the letters by a simple pattern. I hope none of that words mean something bad in other languages.

PART 16
"Alright. I'll do it. But, again, how am I supposed to break those bars?" I frowned.
"Try using a spell." She suggested as she sat down cross-legged.
"I...I'm not a follower or child of Hecate. I don't know magic."
"But of course you do. All demigods have magic within them. You just need to unlock it." 
"Right...cuz that's easy." I sighed. "Okay. What do i do?" I looked at her with confidence.
"Just focus, picture the bars breaking in your mind and say: Davataju pifu tuîvăutqu futan puto."
"Say wHat?" I asked confused. I have never heard this language before.
"Look, I know magic these days is different from what I learnt but you can do it. It's an ancient spell, one of the first actually." She turned to me and grabbed the bars again.
"What do you mean? How old are you?" I frowned. She is telling me to use one of the first spell to ever existed. When even was magic invented? And if, is that how old she is? Was magic always here? That means she's...been always here?
"That goes under top secret information. But in human years I appear to be twenty three years old." She smiled.
"And what the hell are you, woman?"
"Ah, certainly not a woman. This-" She pointed to herself. "-is not the real me. I'm actually neither.I do dress and look like one, but I'm not." She corrected me. Oh great now I've misgendered her that whole time.
"Right. And what pronouns do you use?"
"Um.... I think in your terms I am non-binary? So um they/them I think." They nodded.
"Cool. I'm she/her. Tho I'm bisexual. I like two or more genders." I rose two fingers.
"We're waisting time, child." They reminded me.
"Alright, alright. One more question?" I made puppy dog eyes. They sighed and signed for me to go ahead.
"I feel like you're not going to get into the whole fake appearance thing and age but since I told you my sexuality, it's only fair you tell me yours. No pressure." I walked closer to them.
"Darlin' I'm not human. I don't really fit in your labels. But for both out sake's, since I see you're not going to perform the spell unless i tell you, you might call me pansexual. Happy?" They raised an eyebrow.
"Very!" I smiled widely.
"Now get to work!" They snapped at me.
"Work. Yes. Now. Sorry." I turned to the front bars. "Can you tell me what to say again, please?"
"Davataju pifu tuîvăutqu futan puto." They repeated.
I closed my eyes and did what they told me, picturing the bars break and I said the spell. I stayed there for like 30 seconds, then slowly open my eyes.
"I'm starting to think my body does the opposite of what my mind says.Gods dam" I said, disappointed that the bars were intact. 
"Don't tell me you expected to make it work from the first try." Katrina giggled. "You're distracted, darlin'"
"You're distracting." I mumbled.
"Thank you. Anyway, I will step back and let you relax. Oh and one more tip. Magic comes out of emotions. True love, strong happiness or sadness and especially, especially anger. Rage. Pure fury."
"Well I don't have anything in mind right now."
"Don't fool yourself. Everybody does have at least one moment in life when they just wanted to slaughter someone. To just rip their heart out and squeeze it into oblivion." They mimicked a heart getting crushed. 
"Bestie, that's seriously dark." I joked.
"Do it." They whispered.

TW: homophobic slurs
"Hey Bianca."
"What do you want, Brad?" I sighed as i shut my locker closed. I started walking towards my next class.
"Why so fast?" He smirked. He and his friend grabbed each if my arm and dragged me all the way in the boys locker room, where there was no one at the moment. I tried to escape his grip but he was too strong.
They threw me on the ground.
"I found out an interesting thing today." He whispered.
"Oh, yeah?" I spat. He nodded.
"A little bird told me you have two fags as parents." He laughed. I growled. I knew i could summon a skeleton and beat his ass but my pap's voice ringed in my head. 'You can't use your powers. You don't know who or what is at that school.' He said on my first day.
"I would be concerned if I would think that I can talk to animals." 'Sorry uncle Percy' I thought.
"You think you're funny don't you? Tell me, are you a fag too?" He got closer.
"I don't have to tell you anything." I got up and slapped him. I knew it was risky, he was on the soccer team after all, meaning he had to have some muscles. Brad was the school's bully. He literally had everything a girl doesn't want in a man. He is homophobic, transphobic, misogynistic and racist. Typical American fuck boy.
"Big mistake, bitch." He grabbed my hair and slammed my head against the locker. That was only the beginning.