Part 9

Ω |PART 9| Ω

Honestly, that day was beyond boring. After breakfast I went to train a bit. Then, I tried to climb on the lava wall. I know, I know, this is supposed to be a safe place for demigods. Especially the young ones. But I didn't make the rules. Blame Chiron for all the stupid, deadly machines and weapons that are in Camp Half-Blood. Also, you can blame Leo Valdez, too. He's a brilliant engineer, but sometimes his skills scare me. Like, the dude built a frickin' bronze dragon, that can fly AND turn into a normal suitcase, all by himself. The strange part about this dragon was that it somehow has emotions. You're probably thinking 'But Bianca, you said it was made from bronze. Objects can't feel anything.'. I thought so too, until one of our family friends told us an event that happened on the Argo II, with the Seven. So, the Dragon, Festus, was a part of the ship. I mean, his head. It was it's eyes and ears. And after some attack, Festus went nuts. They tried everything that they could think of but couldn't stop it. Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite, managed to get through it. Not literally. She stopped thinking about it as a machine, but instead as a person. Then, boom! All damage was repaired. Pretty impressive, right?

After I got burned (were you expecting something else?) I went to the infirmary. While I was there I got to talk with Will about stuff. Then we all went to lunch. Right after, I went to the cabin and looked on my phone. Will and Nico were on a date, so I wasn't going to get caught. Until dinner I didn't got out of the cabin. I kept reading, sometimes peeking outside, making sure Hades didn't hurt anyone. Unimportant activities. Obviously I went to dinner and camp fire. It was truly amazing. I had the chance to sing a song. More precisely 'Gasoline' by Hasley. Then night came. Holy unholy Tartarus, I was not ready for what happened that night.

I was in my cabin, reading the book, when I heard giggling from outside. I instantly knew that my parents were back so I quickly hid it under my pillow.

"You should've seen Michael's face when I told him what Travis did to Katie!" Will laughed as they entered the cabin. I made a surprised Pikachu face.

"Michael?" I asked.

"Yeah. He was one of my half-brothers. He died in the war with Kronos." He managed a sad smile. "We started talking about our siblings."

"OH- I thought you-Nevermind.." Well, that was awkward. He gave me a little jump-scare. Since my brother's name is also Michael, I thought they somehow knew and were talking about him. I can be a little stupid sometimes. Don't judge.

Until around 11 p.m. we played kiss, marry or kill. Let's just say that I did a small trick on them. I basically asked Nico: 'Kiss, marry, kill. Will, Percy and Jason.' And oh, gods the glare he gave me. It pierced my soul.

"Kill...Percy, kiss Jason," Nico said hesitantly. Will looked pretty offended. "And.....marry Will.." He placed his head in his arms trying to hide the blush. Will let out a gods-awful squeal and jumped on Nico. I broke into laughter. Not just because they were terribly funny, but because the situation was hella ironic. I wish I could've told them that, Nico's words would become very true.

"Guys, it's getting late. I think I should go to bed. Tomorrow's a big day." I said as I walked towards the bed. Soon after, they closed the light and we all went to sleep.

The following morning I was awaken by someone violently shaking me. I growled and opened my eyes. I looked straight into my pap's eyes. Nico looked out of his mind. From what I could tell he was having a panic attack.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" Realization hit my like a train. No, no, no. I stopped breathing.

"Will's missing." He choked out. Sweet Hell, I forgot how to breathe.