Part 1

Ω|PART 1|Ω

Hi, my name's Bianca Solace-di Angelo and this is the story of how I met my pap's past self in a quest. I has a gift from the gods, along with my brother, Michael. I was a given by my grandpa, Hades, and my brother was given by my other grandpa, Apollo. Our parents are Nico and Will Solace-di Angelo. I have really dark brown hair, bright blue eyes, I'm pretty tall for my age, 16 years old. I'm quite skinny and I'm bisexual. I've told my dads and for obvious reasons they accepted me. My brother Michael has really curly blonde hair, hazel eyes and he is 18 years old. I don't know how but he's...straight. Shocking right?

The story begins in a random morning when my pap' called me.

"Yes pap'? I have to go to school. I'm already late!" I said as I threw my books into the backpack.

  "No, Bianca, you aren't going to school today." My dad said with a serious expression on his face. That got me worried. Okay let me explain. My dad, Will, is very, very rarely serious. He makes jokes and funny games and smiles almost all the time. My parents are literally opposites, having Hades and Apollo as parents. My brother and I often ask them how they met and how in earth did they fall in love. Believe me, I know how true love looks like and I do see it in my parents relationship. They always tell us the truth and won't let even one detail out. Well maybe they leave out the kissing details. But they never lied to us, I could tell. And somehow if they do it's for our own good and protection.

"What do you mean?" I looked at him confused.

"Sit." he simply said. I went over to the table, pulled a chair and sat as he asked me to.

They looked at each other. Ugh I hate when they do that. You see, my dads have this... thing. Somehow they can have full-on conversations, understanding each other perfectly just talking with their eyes. Don't know who's idea it was but damn.. it's good. They suddenly nodded at each other.

"So, today you aren't going to the mortal school because.....we want you to go on a quest." As soon as the words left my pap's mouth I gasped.

"A quest?! Oh my gods I've been waiting for this day my whole life!" Don't get me wrong, I have trained at Camp Half-Blood and I have been on other small quests. Like, killing some monsters, helping some satyrs to save new demigods. Things like that. But the way my pap said it...it seemed bigger this time. Much bigger.

  "Don't...get too exited. We still think it's a bad idea and would prefer to send your brother but you have more shadow-traveling powers in your system. You'll resist this better than him." He said. I had no idea of what he was talking about. Indeed my dark powers are stronger than my brother's because of my bound with Hades. We both share dark and light powers. Our dads powers combined but this time his light powers are stronger than mine because of his bound with Apollo.

"Okay...But I'm still confused. What is this all about. What must I do?" I asked.

"Right. This is gonna sound weird-"

"Define 'weird'" I laughed. My pap chuckled.

  "Yeah, I guess our world is the definition of 'weird'. But this is.. weirder than anything you've faced yet."

"How so?"

" You must go in the past. In my time."

I tried to say something cut he cut me off. "Questions after. Let me explain" I nodded.

"As I said you must go back in I and Will's past. When we were 14 respectively 15. You must do precisely two simple things-"

" I don't recall stealing your sword being an easy task, Neeks" My dad joked. Stealing my pap's sword? Why would I need to do that?

"Ha-ha. Very funny, Will. Anyway yes, that is the second task. Well actually you do it in any order you want, Bi." I laughed at that. They always call me 'Bi'. Like, c'mon. It's ironical due my sexuality. You know sometimes I just forget about this detail. With all the demigod stuff that's the last thing I'm thinking about.

"The other task is very simple. Will had a flash-back of an event that didn't happened in our time-line. We told you about Apollo being sent to Earth and made a mortal as a punishment from Zeus. We also told you about the Grove of Dodona and the Emperor. How it tricked and played with people's minds and lured them into the Grove. And you know who fell into that trap. And, well, your dad was not one of them. But now, somehow he recalls that he was. Something changed in the past. With your help he think that we can prevent any unhappy times."

"But...why won't YOU go and do all of that?" I asked.

" Because my past self being trapped into the Grove got him......killed. And if past me dies that means this me will die as well. Everything we remember, every memory with me in it will be erased like it never happened. I won't exist anymore. Nico might die too because of my death. Michael will never exist. You will never exist." Said my dad as he looked at me with tears in his bright blue eyes. Full of life once. Not the same now.

"And I can't leave because I have to take care of him." My pap muttered. I could say that I heard him but I didn't.

I froze.

"WHAT?!" I screamed. Then I took a shaky breath. My legs got before my brain and I felt myself rose  from the chair.

No, no ,no this can't be happening! Not him! It doesn't make sense...

"And-and I-I'm your only ch-chance?" I was trying not to break down. Barely got the words out of my mouth.

"I'm afraid so." My pap looked at me hopefully. As if he thought I was going to deny the quest I've been given. He knows I'm not that selfish. I won't risk the lives of the people I love the most because I'm afraid that I'm gonna get hurt. I shall die for this.

"Just tell me how I get there." I looked with a determined expression on my face. A guarded expression. I cringed in despite, my nails digging into my palm.