• chapter 13 •

"..I'm gonna do my best.."

The players where focused on their uniforms but certain people heard the tangerine mumbled those words and saw him crying but he quickly wiped it off.

Kageyama and Tsukishima heard him, as they both tried to approach the tangerine with very different reasons but they both stopped when they saw the tangerine looking normal again.

"Ahh~! I'm hungryy!!!!"

Hinata complained when the Coach looked at the time and let the players have their lunch now. 

"Okay, 10 minute break!"

"Yosh!"

.

.

.

"Uhm..Tsukki?"

"Hm?"

Yamaguchi and Tsukishima where walking from the vending machine back to the gym.

"Are you..really okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know..from what Hinata said. He didn't know what really happened about you..that's why I was wondering if.."

"I'm fine"

Yamaguchi looked up to Tsukishima to see him drinking a juice that he got from the vending machine and wiping the residue off his mouth.

"It's not that big deal. Don't worry, focus on the practice"

Tsukishima walked first leaving Yamaguchi surprised that his friend is focusing on the practice which made him smile brightly and follow the tall blonde.

"Tsukki, wait!"

Tsukishima entered the gym and saw Kageyama and Hinata talking to each other closely. 

"Hey Kageyama, do you have any plans aside from related to volleyball?"

Kageyama stared at Hinata with a weird expression on his face.

"Oi, stop looking at me like that. I just want to know if you have plans outside volleyball"

Kageyama went back to his normal face, kinda surprised at the serious tone on Hinata's question then he started thinking.

"Volleyball is my only life so I don't know what you're talking about"

"I mean! You don't plan on getting a huge house, having your own car, or..having a lover?"

Kagayema looked at Hinata with surprised face when he put his hand on his chin like he's thinking again.

"Is that..necessary?"

When Hinata sighed and can't handle the idiocy of Kageyama, at least on his part he knows that those things are necessary other than volleyball.

"Of course, you idiot"