• chapter 22 •

It's time for our match against Dateko and surprisingly we are in the lead this time.

"Nice Kill!"

We gave high-five to Tanaka-san as he just scored a point while I look at the scoreboard to see 23-21.

We are in the second set and we might have a chance to finish this with a victory.

The Dateko are really scary when it comes to blocking but they can't fully stop our quicks although Aone-san is still keeping up with me, since my eyes where open I can change the trajectory or even make a rebound.

Although that's the case, the points where close to each other and we where panting as the rotation moved and it's Kageyama who's serving.

"Let's go! Killer Serve!"

Kageyama delivered a powerful serve that cause the Dateko to lose their formation very much

Since I taught him that he can give a much more terrifying serve than he gave to me before, he started to practice his own jump serves that is like Oikawa's serves.

Although it's not an ace because the receivers are great too, it still enough to make the libero roll back.

They are scattered everywhere now just to save the ball but they still got it back to the setter.

"Got it!"

The setter sets the ball to the left spiker as we jumped to block and it got deflected.

"One touch!"

"Cover!"

Nishinoya-san hustled for the save as he still did it and the ball went up high with Tanaka-san passing it again towards me who's already in the air.

"No. 10!!!"

Three blockers suddenly loomed in front of me with terrifying faces wearing on them as I bit my lower lip and changed my form into setting position carefully setting the ball to the back-row with Asahi-san ready to spike it.

The blockers where already falling as Asahi-san delivered a powerful back-row spike that made our match point.

They where all huffing as Kageyama where the one serving again since they didn't manage to stop our attack.

I glanced at him and we both nodded as I grinned and covered my head.

"Kageyama! Nice serve!"

The whistle went away and I just heard the loud impact from him hitting the ball and from the ball instantly travelling to the back corner of the opposite side, with Dateko's faces looked like they've seen another disbelief again.

They waited as it was concluded 'in' and we both shouted in victory as we where going ahead again on the next match.

"WAAAHHHHHH!"