• chapter 21 •

"Wahhhhh!!! So many teams!!!"

I awed as we saw these tons of colors radiating inside the gym and different banners hanging above as well as the cheering squad for each of the teams.

We are the only school who don't have this kind of support, they only went when we got into the finals...

I sighed in disappointment as I remembered the Inarizaki match and that's just proves how a cheering squad is important as well.

"Okay! Let's start warming up!"

Coach Ukai called all of us as we started to practice before the match.

While we are doing spiking practices, I saw the Aoba Johsai team entering from the audience seats and they where all looking at us.

But a certain grand King caught my attention as he waved at me and Kageyama.

"Yaho~ Tobio-chan, Shoyo. How's your combi-quick doing?"

"Ah! Grand King! We're doing great!"

He flinched while Iwaizumi-san is chuckling at him from behind when I call his nickname.

"Ehh~ Grand King?? I thought you where calling me now Oikawa, Shoyo.."

"Hehe! Sorry, but you're also a Grand King too"

I chuckled at him when I suddenly got smacked in the head that I almost trip forward.

"What the heck Kageyama!"

"Stop calling Oikawa-san like that"

I frowned at him as I scratched my head on where I was hit when Captain called us to gather up.

We all gathered in front and waited for Takeda-sensei's poetic speech.

"You are all good. Let's show again to the audience that we are not fallen crows, that we can fly again our way towards the interhigh!"

We smiled at what he said as he was flustered that it might be too poetic. We still thanked him since he has always been here to give us a cheer and support.

Then finally we heard the whistle as we formed our line facing our opponent on the other side of the net.

"Let's have a good game!"

.

.

.

Bam!

We just did our first quick in front of the audience and a whole lot of teams are stunned.

They where all blanked and dumbfounded since it really is an otherworldly fast attack and you can't do it without having 'that' type of guy as a setter..although Atsumu-san can do it too since they are both high-level setters and geniuses.

I kinda miss Atsumu-san as my setter while this guy..

I glanced at Kageyama who's glaring at me everytime I make a shot and snarling on me everytime I make a mistake on his opinion.

"What are you looking at, dumbass"

I just shook my head and sighed as we move into our rotation and continue the play with the score of 20-14.

"That quick is really terrifying but what's bothering me is Karasuno's No. 10.."

The Coach of the Aoba Johsai said while they're all watching from the audience seats.

"Karasuno's No.10? Why is that Coach?"

The assistant asked when the Coach frowned while looking at the bouncing tangerine that was switched out now due to the rotation.