• chapter 2 •

~ 2 days has passed ~

Kring 

            Kring

Kringgggg!!!!

"Arghh!! Urusaiiii!!!!"

I harshly turned off my alarm clock and immediately sat up because it destroyed already my peaceful sleep.

The reality started to sink in to me now that I quickly got off on my bed and went straight to the bathroom.

It's the first day at Karasuno and I'll be able to meet Kageyama again!

(Credits to the artist)

But I'm still sleepy...yikes

The reason I'm feeling tired like this was that for the past 2 days, I trained myself hard to adjust to this old body of mine that is very different from my body in the future.

Not to brag but I really gained some muscle in the future that I probably can even beat Kageyama in an arm wrestling contest.

Most of that training in the future where really practiced on a sand so I decided to come at the beach that is far from our home but it's totally worth it. 

There's no beach volleyball here in Japan though but still coming to the beach and practicing my grip back again on the sand is definitely a huge factor on what I am in the future.

I also reflected and thought about what that entity said to me of being here.

Fix my regrets, he said.

That's the only clue he gave to me so I am trying to think of my regrets that I wanted to fix now that I'm back to the past.

It's very hard since when becoming an adult, I have a lot of regrets that I wanted to do but can't do because of my career.

Regrets of not sleeping much that I started to get sleep deprived at that time, Not eating too much because I need to maintain my form and be healthy that I didn't get to taste those delicious foods out there.

I have lots and having given another chance in life, I will not waste any opportunity and enjoy every moment I have again.

I smiled happily and shivered in excitement as I see myself in the mirror and continue to brush my teeth.

.

.

.

.

"Shoyo, is everything there?"

"Yes Mom"

"Your lunch? Water?"

"Yes Mom, don't worry"

I smiled happily at my Mom when she pulled me into a tight hug.

"Take care in your way, I really don't like making you bike alone on the streets"