• chapter 32 •

Hinata took a deep breath and delivered a jump-floater serve, making the receiver fall to his knees when receiving it.

"Sorry cover!"

The receiver shouted making Leon do an underhand pass, giving the ball to Shirabu and sets it to the incoming Ushijima.

Tsukishima tighten his fists as he watched the match intently and muttering as if he's still playing on the court.

"Corner him..! One, two..."

Tsukishima muttered and there the blockers timed their blocks as they all gritted their teeths but Ushijima is fighting too slamming the ball to the upper tip of the net making it blast upwards.

"NISHINOYA!!"

Nishinoya' s head quickly whipped to the side and in a reflex he managed to save the ball using his feet, making him slide on the ground and fell but the ball is still kept in the air.

The pressure is starting to arise and the adrenaline to finish this now or never is fuming their desire to win.

Tanaka went in for a dive and put the ball back into the court by his underhand save making him slide to the floor and scrape his elbow.

"Kageyama!"

Daichi shouted as Kageyama who's getting swayed along by these hype emotions they're feeling rushed to where the ball will drop and raised both of his arms for a set.

'Synchro Attack!!'

All of them started to run for an approach except for the libero, but Hinata's tempo is ahead for them to deliver the duo's quick attack from the back-row.

"Go!", Sugawara cheered behind as Hinata swung his arm but it didn't reach the exact pinpoint of his palm.

'Short!!

Kageyama, Sugawara, Oikawa, and Coach Ukai, all thought at the same time as they saw the ball starting to fall on the ground.

Kageyama's face scrunched up when Daichi went in for the cover and Nishinoya has gone back to his position now too, approaching for his libero-toss.

Hinata landed on the ground and at the split second, he glanced at Kageyama nodding quickly to say that it's still time for an attack.

Kageyama gritted his teeth as the tangerine jumped again with Nishinoya jumping at the same moment for his set.

The others started to approach too but the set is for the ace of Karasuno, Asahi Azumane.

"Rahhhh!!!", Asahi roared as he spiked the ball on the other side hardly than before.

But, their opponent is not letting them have that trophy as the libero still went for the dig , receiving the powerful spike but still made him roll back. 

"Nice receive!"

Shirabu shouted preparing for a set when he shivered as he felt a tremendous pressure coming from their own ace.

It's Ushijima glaring at him with that intimidating stature of his saying 

'give me the ball'

Shirabu couldn't help but grin and gave their ace what he wanted setting another ball for him and cheering at the back of his mind to make it.

The blockers prepared for the spike when all of a sudden, they're starting to fall first just like earlier!

This again?! 

Asahi thought when Ushijima give it his all and blast the ball to the other side hearing a loud noise just from the moment of spiking.