• chapter 7 •

"Oh, Tsukki!"

Tsukishima arrived too to where the others are as I'm still eyeing on for what he did earlier.

"Hai hai! We have a long lost Crow here!"

Sugawara-san pushed Asahi-san forward as he felt embarassed again and greeted all of us.

"H-Hello! I'm Azumane Asahi, my position is wing spiker. Thanks for having me back!"

He bowed while I smiled at Asahi-san when I saw Daichi-san became surprised for a second but then he sighed and feel relieved that their ace came back.

"Well, this is really a sudden turn but we're happy to have you back Asahi"

"Thanks..."

Asahi-san smiled warmly when the captain urged us now to go inside as instructed too by Takeda-sensei. 

I am seated next to Tanaka-san and we're just blabbering nonsense along the way.

.

.

.

We arrived safely at the Seijoh High and thankfully, there's no puking incident that happened this time because I'm very different in the future.

We entered the gymnasium and my mouth widen as I entered once again in a huge gym.

The nostalgia..

I saw the different players in Seijoh High but the Grand King still hasn't appeared yet.

Well, he'll make an entrance somehow later

I pouted because of how popular he is when I heard the Coach and our teacher to follow them to where our team spot is.

We placed down our bags and changed into our practice match shirts as we greeted the opposite team with pleasure.

"Let's have a good match!!!"

.

.

.

"Okay!"

Tanaka-san received the ball as Azumane-san spiked through the 2 blockers making the other one stumble back a bit.

"Yoshaa!!"

We're leading at the second set but here he comes..

"UWAHHHHHH!!!!!"

"KIYAHHHH!!! OIKAWA-SANN!!!!"

"Yahoo~!"

The Grand King waved at the girls above while I just had a dead look and Tanaka-san is already making a weird face.

Oikawa-san, noticed us and waved his hand especially to Kageyama.

"Yahoo~ Tobio-chan, long time no see"

"Oikawa-san.."

Kageyama muttered with a frown while I just continue to stare at the Grand King as he finally noticed me.

"Oh, they have a shrimpy in their team"

"Argh!"

I got pierced again in the heart.

The Grand King just appeared but he managed to ace 2 serves targetting Tsukishima.

"Tsukishima"

I urged Tsukishima to come to me when he looked around for a second and move his head closer so I can whisper to him.

"Hmm..looks like that shrimpy is planning something but.."