Chapter 45

╔═══════════════╗

Hello readers! How are you?? It's been a long time but I'm still here and alive!

Don't worry I will be constantly uploading now the rest of the chapters.

Those last months are my adjustment period, now that I'm in college. It's very hard to manage time.

Well this is getting long already, Without further ado here's the new chapter of Seeing you <3

- Author chan

╚═══════════════╝

"Rise and Shine Shoyo. We've got a lot to do"

Atsumu said as he opened up the curtains and the direct sunlight made the sleepy tangerine wince.

"Give me 1 hour...", Hinata weakly said while shifting his body to the side.

"1 hour?! That's too much, wake up already! We have a practice match"

"Ugh..."

Ever since Atsumu met Hinata in the practice match. He asked Kageyama to switched rooms with him. Thankfully, Kageyama paid no mind to it and just agreed.

Hinata looked like he just lost a lot of life force last night because after practicing with Kageyama, a bunch of players also asked for his help to practice with them.

And Hinata after that looked like a walking dead body.

"If those guys haven't improved in the upcoming match...", Hinata said in a low voice while clenching his trembling fist.

"Huh? Did you say something?", Atsumu said looking back at Hinata.

Hinata just shook his head when his phone suddenly rang.

Hinata saw the name of the caller and his face brightened.

"Tsukki!", Hinata happily said out loud making Atsumu sigh in annoyance at the loverbirds leaving the room first and head to the bathroom.

Tsukishima always calls Hinata at the exact time Hinata wakes up. Heck Atsumu doesn't even know how Tsukishima does that.

"Hey, how are you?", Tsukishima said with a smile on his face while leaning on the wall outside the main gym of Shiratorizawa Academy.

"I'm Good. You? Did you eat already?", Hinata said as he kept the phone in between his ear and shoulder while grabbing his necessities before heading to the bathroom.

"Not yet, I just woke up"

"Mm, ah! By the way! We'll be having a practice match with the U-19 players in the National Team!"

Tsukishima's eyes slightly went wide at the news.

"Wait, really?"

"Yep! I wonder what they are like though...how about you how's your practice there?", Hinata asked as he closed the door behind and went out of his way to the bathroom.