• chapter 23 •

Huff 

       Huff

Everyone was panting except for the the little beast who looks like he hasn't broke a sweat from continuously running all around, receiving, setting, serving...everything looked easy to him as if he's a very experienced player.

And that was the truth that they don't know as Hinata where standing still near the net while looking at the tired players of the Aoba Johsai.

His eyes doesn't look even the slightest bit of pitiness on the opposite team, instead he respects them so high that he's so highly concentrated on the match that they even thought he's the only player on Karasuno.

Oikawa who didn't know, that will be the scene if he asked him to show his true skills looked terrified at the little tangerine.

He's sweating buckets as he looked at the scoreboard and saw 18-23 with the number 2 in the middle meaning it's already in the second set.

That's just...so unbelievable to him, he didn't even know what the heck just happened.

This guy is like a bee zipping around and every chance he got, he stings the opposite team by raising the point higher again than them.

His thoughts where snapped out as he heard the referee whistled and it's Karasuno's Team to serve, goddamit...

He turned to look at the tangerine who's in front as he's just silently covering his head because it's Kageyama's serve

He slightly bit his lower lip in annoyance of how the tangerine is in the zone so much that if he didn't manage to stop this serve, Karasuno will win this game in the blink of an eye.

He calmed his nerves and focused on what's lying in front of them as Kageyama tossed the ball up high and delivered a powerful serve that he quickly turned around to check if someone got it.

He sighed in relief as the libero managed to dig it at least, but it's going out of bounds.

"Sorry!!"

"Cover!"

Oikawa hurried to where the ball will drop as he pointed to Iwaizumi who flinched from the sudden call.

Shoyo is not in the back so he's not in the receiving

Oikawa thought as he put more force into his setting delivering a long toss to the ace, all the way to the left part of the net and he was ready to spike it. 

2 blockers where there too but the ace give it all his got as he decided to make a cross shot but his eyes went shock as a suddenly appearing middle blocker all the way from the right completed the 3-blocking and shut down the ace's attempt to do that.

Iwaizumi just heard the irritated noises of the players behind who tried to save it but unfortunately they didn't as they heard the Karasuno Team screaming because they're in their match point.