Knives and Reveal

Raiden Pov

Well, it looks like the fun today for Flandre has to wait for a bit because now it's time for a battle. This time I will play with her.

Raiden: "Well I am more surprised that you actually going for another round I mean cmon. I already beat you easily in the first meeting."

Sakuya: " How did you even get in here and why is the young mistress with you?"

Raiden: "Well newsflash we are siblings now and that final."

Sakuya was shocked to hear that and immediately was ready to attack. Until Flandre went in front of her.

Flandre: " Sakuya please do not hurt Onee-chan!"

Sakuya put away her knives and looked at me very angry. I was not happy because I do want to actually fight her just so she knows to mess with me.

Raiden: "No Flandre, I will handle her because I at least owe her an actual fight after not fighting her the first time we met."

Now Sakuya immediately got ready to attack and the fight has now started. Flandre moved away and was now watching us fight.

(Remix for every time he fights the same person again.)

She stops time to throw some knives and I just stood still because I do not want to tell her that I can do the same or that I can move. She finishes and resumes time. I just dodge it and resume firing.

(This was actually the second gif I put

(This was actually the second gif I put.)

Raiden: "What did you think that I was just going to stand there and take it."

Sakuya: "Tch"

She did the same tactic again but this time summon her other version of herself to increase on knives thrown. Seriously I have been realizing that even though Danmaku is supposed to be beautiful and not to cause bloodshed it feels more like just people fighting each other with water guns. This is kinda to easy for me though I think I am just used to deal with life or death situations from the tutorial world. I just dodge like normal.

Raiden: " So no snarky remarks or anything like that or are your attacks are just too slow to hit me."

Sakuya was getting actually angry from me talking to her. I wonder if I should just talk about her pads. No that would be too mean of me. Also, I would probably be hated by her forever. She suddenly calms down. 

Sakuya: " Illusion World "The World" "

Look like one of her trump cards is activated. I got to say Dio would say you stole my line though it does not really matter. I dodged it without trying and I just keep resume it.