Village

Raiden Pov

"Really author you had to cut me off at the end of the last chapter."

No breaking the story bad boi

"Well, either way, I forgot on how to make danmaku at all I mean I was really just focused on mastering the abilities I already have and learning a couple of new ones."

I should have let Rumia attack me with danmaku bullets to figure it out. Still, I am kinda lazy right now so eh it's future me problems. So I summon my earpods and put on some enjoyable music.

(Some good music.)

"Well time to find the village"

Timeskip brought to you by Raiden learning how to dodge from Piccolo.

So I found myself looking at a wall and it was wood so my intuition said it was the village. So I just walk around it and finally found actual people who were guarding the front gates. Time to act like I am lost because I need to get in for some food and shelter. So I walk up and said.

Raiden: "Uh Hello sir what is this place"

Guard: "Huh, what are you doing out here. It is dangerous out here"

Raiden: "Yeah and where the heck am I."

Guard: "Oh, you are new to this place. We call it Genskoyo and I do hope you can stay safe here in the village."

Raiden: "Thanks"

I went inside which means the quest was complete.

Quest

Safety 

Complete

Reward: Map, 200000 Yen, and Level Unlock

I check out the Level first because I am pretty sure I know what the Map is used for.

Level

You gain level from clout so the more well known you are.

Fear/Love gives more than normal. (I think you know why I put this.)

You gain money, gacha tickets, and items.

Level 1

Rep: Nobody

What is this a clout simulator I mean this is quite dumb and stupid, but I am questioning what is going on in the author's head.

Author right now:

Oh, that explains so much right now. Well, still I need to continue walking so I don't arouse suspicious behavior as I must be a model citizen for now. So I just keep walking around to see what everything they have and to change my clothes because I need to kinda need to blend in even though I love my jacket and scarf. It took around 20 minutes to actually find a clothing shop because I somehow got confused and somehow end up in a book store, a restaurant, and then some type of wormhole. (Omake for later). Still, I look around for clothes and I gave around 200 USD worth for the clothes that I chose and I put them on and it feels kinda felt really weird like I was really regretting buying them. (I ain't putting what these clothes are because.) I just threw them into the inv and just put my regular clothes screw those clothes and that was the worst investment of my life. So I went to go get some food to eat because it is getting dark. It took a while but I found a food stand and I went up to get some food.

Raiden: "Hello, can I get some service in here?"

???: "Oh, a customer are you interested in some chicken?"

Oh no, it is her.

Fujiwara no Mokou

Fujiwara no Mokou

Race: Immortal Human

Weakness: Still can faint from Pain and ain't invincible.

Info: Immortal Bird(Fu Hua anyone) that can manipulate fire. (Seriously reminds me of Fu Hua does Mihoyo takes some inspiration from Mokou to make Fu Hua.). Best Waifu (My Opinion)

Shit, it is my favorite waifu uh act normal me.

Raiden: "Yeah, that would be nice and I want three."

She handed them to me. I tried them and they taste really good like who knew a firebird can cook some good chicken. 

Raiden: "These are really good I am kinda surprised that no one is buying these"

Mokou: "Huh, you actually like them not many customers actually come here and enjoy my food."

Raiden: "I mean who would not want these delicious chickens that are really good. Also who would not want to buy from a cute girl like yourself."

Mokou: blushes "Huh why did you say that!"

Oh, she is a tsun tsun well then that makes it better.

Raiden: "Well goodbye and I will come back another day for this great food." 

I started to leave but before I left I did say a few words.

Raiden: "It's also cute how you blush from my compliment and I enjoy that smile." 

I left and went to search for a place to sleep.

Mokou Pov

Whispered "What the heck was that for"

Why did he compliment me though it was not like I did not like it. Though something about him felt off like he somewhat does not belong here. Either way, it's almost time to pack and go back home maybe fight against her before I get back there.

Raiden Pov

It was nice talking to her though I wish to learn more about her considering I am kinda interested in her as she would be the only immortal that I would like to date consider I am also immortal though I am unsure about the other 2. (3 actually but that other person is on the moon and no one knows their personality.) Though I need to push that thought for later as I need to find a place to sleep and consider I only have around 150000 yen left which even though it is a lot, I can not spend for every little thing. So I look around to find a hotel and to make sure it was not a tanuki one. It took around 40 minutes to find one that was not fake and it cost around 150 USD or around 16500 yen for a day which means I need to find a way to get more money or I am going out in the wild considering the incident will start in 1 month. Ugh, it's been too long of a day the plan needs to wait until tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A short chapter because filler and filler is boring but either way gets ready for one more filler chapter before the incident(That one is going to be my best I hope). Also, have you figure out the third power that he got from God, I mean it is was all protagonists have. (Only hint) I want the gamer system not to be really important but more like motivation for him to do stuff and to actually not be an outcast because most people are anti-social. (That is the way I see it. Thank Covid) Either way, get ready for the next filler chapter also one more chapter between that which you will see tomorrow.