Unused Story ideas (One Shot Book Update)

Eh, this was not the first story idea I have and maybe you guys would have been interested in these stories.

Male Insert/Rwby

Eh, it was a self-insert of me in Rwby with sans ability and my soul being determination/hate/overwrite. It would have one love interest( probably Neo) and It would have a lot of plot changes.

Failure: Eh kinda run out of the ideas of making it though I do have like 2 chapters of it already done. Also got tired of Rwby.

Touhou

What if the Scarlet sisters had a human brother that took care of them before Genskoyo, but somehow was sent away to a different universe and then came back before the mist incident. Really powerful and it would be more like a short snip of life for the story. Love interest would be Sakuya Izayoi.

Failure: Ideas of the plot were there and this story was most likely to actually be revived if I want to.

Honkai impact 3rd

Two different ideas for this one is either was an idea of a male person with a lot of abilities comes into this world or a forgotten person in a previous era comes back (Op) with the love interest being Fu Hua or is already married to Fu Hua. (fav waifu in that game).

Failure: Idk for not trying this because actually, the idea with the forgotten person was actually my highest hope like I even had a betrayed idea of it as well. Still eh.

Fate grand order

Male Oc has all of Error 404 sans abilities (Maybe even King Multiverse.) as he deals with the story of fate and we all know this would have been a harem.

Failure: Eh kinda came one time in my mind and that is it.

Genshin Impact

It would have been a male person being reincarnated as Metallix from Smbz and sent to Genshin Impact. He would have all seven chaos emeralds and his personality would be mixed between Metallix/Mecha(Smbz) and Perfect Cell(Abridged), Also a bit of Oc personality. Would have been an antagonist to Lumine/Aether and maybe would have a human form.

One-shot has been posted today at 7/22/2021. Here is the link 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/278449788-metallix-in-genshin (Copy it.)

Maybe I will put more on these stories but either way, these are the dead stories though maybe one day one of these might come back to life. ( You guys could take one if you like the idea. Tell me about it though because I would be interested in it.)

Also here is a nice music video I found right now.

Also Found another old sans au music that I love.

Well, either way, this is the end of this author's note please answer the questions in the character bio to help me, and either way the next chapter is hopeful coming before the end of this week.