A Gatekeeper(Honk!) and a Ally

Well, this is going to be one of two chapters that have fight scenes though it is a lot as it is over 4k words. I will also have pictures put in for all the characters after the first arc so do not worry. Either way, enjoy this chapter. Oh, I forgot to put Cirno analysis so here. (This is the first chapter that I had to remake as it was garbaged the original.)

Cirno

Race: Fairy

Weakness: Dumb Baka

Info: The Baka is strong on this ice fairy, but she is equal to free EXP to you. You know the memes and here a ⑨.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raiden Pov

Ah, it is going to be a while until I reach the mansion, so I have been thinking of what type of spell cards I should make and I remember a certain series that I enjoy before my death and I think it was called Undertale DDD. I remember it similar to Touhou as it was Undertale but bullet hell edition.

(For reference. I really like it and it was quite a good series.)

I need to check it out when I am finished with the incident. Though I have a secret weapon to use if needed. I hope to use it against her, but let see how the fight goes.

Timeskip brought you by Raiden destroying Boku no Pico as any sane man would.

Who knew flying around would kinda boring like where are the enemies, it is not like Reimu or Marisa would have beaten them all. Still, I am happy as I can see the mansion right now so it is time to face her. So I went down and walk to the gate for my second real fight. I notice that she was sleeping and I was interested in what the analysis would say.

 I notice that she was sleeping and I was interested in what the analysis would say

Hong Meiling

Race: Youkai

Weakness: Lack of any real range attacks besides Danmaku.

Info: Lazy Gatekeeper that sleeps on the job. Insert some China meme here. The second real fight in many. Be careful in close combat as she is dangerous.

Well, at least the system acknowledges her as a real fight. It is time to battle and I wonder how long will she last. So I did what anyone would do to sleeping and I threw a pie on her face. Before she woke up, I shapeshift into THE GOOSE and made my Blue key into a kitchen knife.

Shapeshifting: I can be a wall. (You know what this is and this is one of many forms he has.)

)