Tutorial/Meeting a Fairy

YOUR

                                                                            Name

                                                                              IS

                                                                        Raiden

Raiden Pov

"Ugh, what the heck was that."

I said with the most annoying headache ever. I mean seriously I should have known that it would be a lot of info from that experience. Well time to open my eyes and see. I opened them and it was completely barren.

"What the heck is this place. Legit there is NOTHING HERE."

I notice that I was in what seems like a weird dimension as the sky was white and only grass and flowers were the only things I see for miles. Huh, this was not at all what I suspect as a tutorial world but I will take care of it. Hmm, I wondered what the Gamer system that Actually Satan gave me is. So let just ignore what is required to activate it and just have it already because this is Wattpad. (Yes he is aware of the 4th wall but he is smart not to break it that much.)

Suddenly-

Take 2: Pineapples

Suddenly a menu appears

Hello there User (Dave)

I am the system or call by your god as Kevin and he told me that you were aware of how this goes through I will explain to you some things that you don't know.

STATS

SKILLS/ABILITIES

INVENTORY

QUESTS 

SHOP ( Like all Gamer stories have.)

RELATIONSHIPS/FRIENDS LIST ( Huh I did not actually think this should be here, but eh.)

GACHA (OUR ENEMY)

WIKI/YOUTUBE (WEIRD, but helpful)

SETTINGS (We all mess with this)

(Legit this gamer system is less of a normal gamer system and more like something unique and no this system is not like the in Solo leveling so no breaking it.) 

I clicked Stats and what I saw was weird. All I saw was everything being unknown and there was no level I see. (He will see his level when he gets out of the tutorial world.)

 Kevin then pop up again and it texted: Stats will be deleted in the next patch sorry. ( Was actually planning to be something important, but I don't want it anymore as more I thought about it.)

"Huh, so uh maybe now Skills and Abilities."

I notice how many abilities I have and the amount of resistance, I have so many different abilities like time manipulation as I am immune to it as well. (Sakuya is basically nothing to him.) Then I look at my skills and well it was not at much that I expected.

Swordsmanship ???/100 (Battle Experience is well weird as I don't know how many techniques Dlanor learns from just using her keys as swords consider that what she uses mostly.)