The Plan and a Friend

??? pov

???: "Do you remember what we have to do?"

???2: "Yes"

???: "You know you have do that thing right?"

???2: "yeah though why?"

???: "We need to get there."

???2: "But could we not try to use that thing as it dangerous?"

???: What do you think about this Ŗ̶̢̪͔̙̯̠̇ả̴̝̮̲̮̙͉̅̓͝ȉ̶̡̧̨̼͙̋̿͂͋͐͌̕͜͠d̷̜̗̺̼̱̰̽̅̈́̐̌́̒͗̓̅̚͝ë̸̹͓̗͈͇̬͉͎́͆̌͗̿͠n̴̢̨̪̫͈̙̦͈̭̼̝̫̺̩͔̽̿͑?"

Ŗ̶̢̪͔̙̯̠̇ả̴̝̮̲̮̙͉̅̓͝ȉ̶̡̧̨̼͙̋̿͂͋͐͌̕͜͠d̷̜̗̺̼̱̰̽̅̈́̐̌́̒͗̓̅̚͝ë̸̹͓̗͈͇̬͉͎́͆̌͗̿͠n̴̢̨̪̫͈̙̦͈̭̼̝̫̺̩͔̽̿͑:"✋︎ ♎︎□︎ ■︎□︎⧫︎ 🙵■︎□︎⬥︎ ❍︎♋︎⍓︎♌︎♏︎ ⬥︎♏︎ ♍︎♋︎■︎📫︎?"

Raiden Pov

"Ugh, why did that dream appear again"

That dream always comes back though I do not know what it really means. It is not like I can do anything about it as I can not go back to my original world. Either way, it is time to get up for the rest of day as I can not waste much time considering what I have to do. So I just got up and did my thing to get ready for the day and went outside of the hotel to get some grub.

Whispered, "I really need to buy my own food because it cost less and my cooking has improved after that incident."

Small-time skip brought you by Raiden learning how to sleep anywhere thank to Sans being his mentor.

It took a while to get some food to cook, so I can eat. Though I am kinda surprised that they have something similar to a stove here though I probably would have just made one even though that headache is annoying. Still, I got ready for my food as today's menu for breakfast is some french toast which is my favorite for breakfast. After eating it which in my opinion is very good (Do you know if you keep eating your own cooking that the taste of it becomes normal to you.) I started to get ready for the plan that I was going to do as I am now here in Gensokyo.

MASTA PLAN

1.Get Money and More Influence(Maybe a servant.)

2. CHAOS CHAOS 

3.???

4. Profit

"Ah, this is the perfect plan that I always thought it would be."

After that masterful plan that I came up with I just summon my laptop and watch some videos that I did not see before, and read some fanfiction. 

Timeskip brought you by Raiden learning how to be motivated by the main man himself Vergil.

So after finish this video, I just went to turn my laptop off.

(Love this boi.)

After doing that I just realize that I don't have any income for money and I don't want to kinda work at all as I prefer to do something else. Right after I thought about that a Quest appears.

Quest

The Hustle

Get a Random Amount of Cash from doing these quests which can involve either going to another universe or doing something in this world.