The end of an Incident and A Fight?

Thank you all very much for enjoying this story and now here the end of the Arc.

Raiden Pov

Well shit, I should have known that she would have come. I was not sneaky and now the consequences are here. I need to control my anger more. Still, she should have not come here.

 Still, she should have not come here

Sakuya Izayoi

Race: Human

Weakness: Relies too much on her ability of time. Prove to her that she ain't the only one.

Info: Dio daughter lol. Spamming knives a lot and timestop though you know you can win. Talking will not work on her.

Well, it does not matter as her time abilities mean little to me.  We both have the same ability though I far surpass her in speed and power, plus way more abilities that she will never get.

Sakuya: "I am surprised that another intruder is here."

Raiden: "I am surprised that you were idiotic enough to try and face me. I know my aura alert a lot of people yet you are trying to approach me."

Sakuya: "That why I must stop you here so you can not harm anyone."

That surprises me as she sees me as that much of a threat that she wants to protect everyone from me and not just her mistress. Well, I knew what would happen the moment my anger came out. Hehe not like it matters.

Raiden: "A shame because now you are going to the worst time possible as I am still angry and you came in the wrong time. You could have not even come and I would have left peacefully."

Sakuya: " I can not let you leave this mansion alive."

A shame that this will be quicker than most.

(Second favorite Touhou music.)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

End Music (Bamboozled.)

I blitz and kick her in the head with no effort and she was sent flying into one of the walls. I check if she was still breathing and she was as I did not at all use my full power on that. I was not playing a card game right now because I got some shit to deal with in-home and I am not dealing with her right now. Time to say goodbye to Flandre and leave this place. I need to sleep this mental pain off.