- Ecaflip, God of Luck and Gambling, him and his disciples serves White Magic and he was among the ones to discover the World of Ten -

Ecaflip:" The name is Ecaflip, The God of Luck and Gambling. You know I am surprise with all of those people being brought to you, Himari seems to like you in particular. That's why she bonded with you. You got a lover? Huh? Well, do you? Do you?" he asked as he wanted to find the motivation why his daughter Himari decided to bond with Blake.

Blake*blushing*:" N-No, not currently." she said as she thought about Sun Wukong.

Ecaflip:" Ao Zi Ma is the Supreme Dragon King of Remnant. His children, those little bastards were born from the Eggs of the Great Mother, the last one was born from the Six Dofus making him the strongest out of all of them." he informed Blake.

Ecaflip then summoned a wheel of fortune and then started spinning it.

Blake:" So, the power that I have gained are essentially yours?"

Ecaflip:" Well, you're more like a Bad Luck Charm. You're my opposite, hey that's likely why Himari chose you." he said with a smile as Blake looked at him with a stern expression on her face since she felt offended.

Ecaflip:" See?!? You're just like her, hahaha!!!" he said while pointing at Blake who just shook her head.

Ecaflip then snapped his fingers as a kimono appeared on Blake covering her naked body.

Ecaflip's wheel of fortune stopped as it showed it stopped at the cow milk.

Ecaflip:" Today is my lucky day!!!!" he said large bowl appear a floating glass of milk appeared and it poured on the bowl.

A small bowl appeared on Blake's hands as she looked to see milk in it.

Ecaflip:" Himari always had a that terrible unrelenting karma. Once it gets released, oh boy, watch out!!! Not even you can control it!!!" he said in amusement while drinking his milk.

Blake drink hers as she felt her body cured and healed up in a moment as her power grew exponentially.

Ecaflip then completely ate the Megalodon before using the wooden stick to point out at the sky of the Domain of Light as Blake looked up.

Ecaflip:" As you can seem the pillars of the Krosmoz are collapsing. In no time at all the world will fall...." he said sounding a bit serious as Blake listened to him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile with the Dragon King, he was now seen sitting on his throne and next to him standing was his youngest son Huanglong.

Ao Zi Ma had a stern expression on his face as he was smoking his cigar using his flame breath to light up and smoke.

Huanglong look at his father with a worried expression on his face.

Ao Zi Ma:" It doesn't surprise me they went against my will." he said as the front door then opened revealing his remaining sons and Aku.

Ao Zi Ma had a stern look on his face as he noticed only 3 remaining children of his.

Tian Wan Xing:" Father, we had to do this!!! We had to avenge our eldest brother!!! We couldn't let her slide for it. We Divine Dragons are meant to greater things!!!!" he said with a serious expression on his face as Ao Zi Ma looked at them with disappointment.