Chapter 92

So let's recap what happened so far......... Erm...... My name is Jaune Arc...... And I'm a Knight from the Order of Ansel........... You already know what happened blah, blah, blah I learned magic, I saved several countries, fell in love with a princess, made....... well re-made my own team...... Had to fight a giant Grimm Dragon..... had to fight a traitor... had to go to war....... save my apprentice.... declaring to my true love...... losing several people.... losing my true love..... losing my new team and well...... losing myself.......But this time...... It will all change....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

In the Underground city, Ruby was now running away from a rampaging Dark Vlad who had taken over Jaune's body and tearing holes into dimensions with his demonic powers.

Ruby:" JAUNE!!!! JAUNE!!! STOP!!!!" she yelled but Jaune wasn't there, only Dark Vlad as he was causing nothing more than death and destruction to those around him.

Weiss decided to stop Dark Vlad on her own since she was currently the only strongest remained as their clash was causing reality to get to be shaped.

Dark Vlad proceeded to unleash his hellish flames from his body causing a bright and dangerous light.

Yang:" It's too hot!!!!!!!" she yelled as she tried to reach for her younger sister Ruby but ended up disappearing into thin air.

Ruby eyes widen as Dark Vlad set his sight on her as he used his demonic magic against Ruby sending her into another place.

Dark Vlad:" N-No.... We can't..... WE CAN'T!!!" he yelled as Jaune was trying to regain control of his body and stopping Dark Vlad from continuing his madness.

Weiss taking that opportunity gather her Winter Maiden powers and unleash a wave of energy towards the unstable Dark Vlad as Dark Vlad took over control of the body again and proceeded to replied with his own attack.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ruby was now seen falling into several realities and dimensions as her head was spinning superfast.

Blake then called out for Ruby to try get her attention as Ruby extended her arm trying to grab Blake however a black portal and sucked Blake in

Ruby started falling faster and faster until she entered a dimension full of coloured spirals.