Chapter 23

It was now night as Y/n was seen watching over Jaune's training at the Heart of the Giants, until she felt a presence behind her back as she turn to see it was no other than Ozpin.

Ozpin:"Well, it's no surprise they picked you to go to the final round of the tournament. You're peformance and teamwork has been excellent."

Y/n*whisper*:"Uncle Oz, I mean Headmaster!! What are you doing, here?"

Qrow then jump out a tree and landed next to Ozpin.

Qrow:"Oh, looks like Jimmy isn't the only one with secrets." he said in a sarcastic tone towards Ozpin.

Y/n then raised an eyebrow.

Y/n:"Sorry, but I don't think we were introduced." she said to Qrow.

Qrow:"The name is Qrow, Zatara junior." he said as he move her top hat a little bit.

Y/n:"How did you-" before she could've even asked, Ozpin cut her off.

Ozpin:"Qrow is a colleague I trust."

Y/n then look back at Qrow in suspicioun as Qrow just raised an eyebrow.

Y/n:"Professor, if you don't mind the question... Why did you come here?"

Ozpin:"Let's take a seat." he said as he summoned a bunch of rocks as the two sits.

Qrow then lean next to a tree watching what Jaune was doing.

Ozpin:"What is your favorite fairy tale?"

Y/n:"Erm....you know I'm not a kid anymore right?" she questioned Ozpin.

Ozpin just smiled.

Ozpin:"I know, I know, you're no longer a child but the Fairy tales, stories from your childhood, you must surely remember some."

Y/n:"Well...There is...The tale of the two brothers, the shallow sea, the girl in the tower-" however Ozpin then cut her off.

Ozpin:"And the history, of the seasons?"

Y/n then smiled.

Y/n:"A grim man who refuses to leave his home is visited by four traveling sisters. The first understands his reclusive nature, and... insists that he use his time in seclusion to reflect and meditate. The second brings him fruits and flowers, taking care of his plants and revitalizing his garden. The third warms the man's heart, convincing him to go out and enjoy the world around him. And the fourth and last, sister, takes him to observe everything he has and be grateful. In return for their kindness, the man grants the ladies incredible powers. So they can continue to help others around the world. They graciously accept, and promise to share their gifts with the inhabitants of Remnant until the end of days. Winter.....

 Winter

Spring....