Chapter 88

The General James Ironwood was now seeing floating in the sky as he looked at the Dragon Grimm and tilted his head.

Before all of the sudden he got a communication from Harriett.

Harriett:"Sir, we have had confirmation of Oscar Pine's rescue from the Grimm world, with the help of the Beacon Hunters. They made it, by a miracle."

Ironwood then sighed in relief.

Ironwood:"Well, now I feel more relieved. How's it going there with that meaningless beast?"he said.

Harriett:"Sir .... Winter Schnee managed to get inside the monster. But we don't know her situation. But we have all the Grimm releases under control. The Grimm's entry is slowing down slightly."

Ironwood:"Strange. Really strange and interesting. Why on Remnant is Salem slowing down her troops? I don't know. However, don't worry about Winter. She can do it I feel it. You have enough strength to bring that being down."he said.

Harriett:"How do you know about that, sir?" she asked him.

Ironwood:" Because now I know everything. Between three ..... two ..... one ..."

Then all of the sudden a big explosion happened as the Dragon Grimm exploded in to many pieces as these pieces turned into ice.

Ironwood:"....................I told you........" he said.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile in the Underground city all of the sudden the Grimms that were about to enter the place turned into ice aswell and shattered into thousand of pieces.

.

.

.

.

Weiss eyes then opened as she found herself in a room laying on a bed as she got woken up by the explosion as well as the others who fought against Adam Taurus.

Weiss then held her head in pain as all of the sudden her injuries heal back quickly, much to her susprise as Ruby, Y/n, Willow, Vernal, Blake, Yang, Sun and Ilia eyes widen once they saw what happened to Weiss..