Chapter 81

Y/n was now in her room as she was holding a tiny cube were Klarion and his cat were inside.

Y/n:"This is your fault. You realize it's your fault, right? I just wanted to create unity among people. Give everyone the chance to have a better life, you instead-" she was then interrupted by Klarion who scoffed.

Klarion:"I what? I am a victim. I admit I was deceived, used, even! My hands won't be completely clean, it's true, but at least I'm not a killer."he said with confidence as his cat nodded.

Y/n then raise an eyebrow at the duo, as Klarion then start scratching his neck embaressed.

Y/n:"For real? So, didn't you cause the death of Haven Academy Headmaster Leonardo Lionheart? I'm not going to keep you locked up in there for eternity."

Klarion:"Thank you-" however he was then interrupted by Y/n.

Y/n:"I will keep you locked up until the Salem Era ends. After all this, you will be reunited in the World of Ten and the Council will choose your destiny. You helped a degenerate tear many worlds apart."

Klarion:"Yes, yes, well .... But now we're all in the same boat, I'm afraid. In short, we are all in the same situation. And I doubt that the councilors of the World of Ten would adapt your idea. I know who is responsible. I bet that the Council of the God Sadida paid a good sum to silence the Council of the God Eunotrof, we are as they are in the end, they just want money. I bet they'll get me out of here before you can say-" he was then interrupted by Y/n.

Y/n:"You have forgotten that my father is a member of the council, and also a king."

Klarion:"....................Oh................I should've thought about that..............W-Well, I can still-"

Y/n:"Give me more infos about Salem, since you were a member of her inner circle and do exactly what I told you to do, without questioning me, alright?"

Klarion then scoffed as his cat growled at Y/n, before her eyes then start glowing purple.

Y/n:"ALRIGHT?!!?"

Klarion:"Yes!!!! Y-Yes, m'am!!!!" he said as he held his cat tightly with Y/n having a smirk on her face.

Y/n:"That's more like it."

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile outside of the underground city, Jaune Arc, Nora Valkyrie, Lie Ren, Oscar Pine and Pyrrha Nikos were now battling sneaking their way into the isolated, abandoned and destroyed towns of Atlas and Mantle and avoding battling against the very dangerous Grimms, because it will catch the attentions of even more dangerous as well as probably an entire pack of them.

However what they didn't knew, it was that something was following them for a while.

The five young Hunters were now standing on top of a tall building and analizying the situation.

Nora:"We haven't had any problems so far."she said calmly.

Oscar then looked at Jaune.

Oscar:"So the Grimms can also breed with each other and create powerful and ferocious hybrids, Mr. Arc?"

Jaune:"It seems so, Oscar. We have lost a lot of information since we moved underground. What we are seeing now are the result and evolution that that Salem witch is showing. But ... I think I can all hide and avoid confrontation, and with my ability to empower my Aura, we would be invisible to their senses."