Chapter 21

The next day, everyone was back watching the Vytal Festival as the fight was between Coco Adel and Yatsuhashi of Beacon against Emerald and Mercury of Haven.

Velvet Scarlatina was now cheering for her teammates and hoping they would've win the fight.

Coco:"Hey. Nice little outfit, girl."

Emerald:"I'll try not to smear it with blood."

Yatsuhashi:"I won't guarantee you leave without a scratch."

Emerald:"Who will bleed will not be me." she replied to Yatsuhashi.

Coco:"Oh, I like her!" she said.

Port:"Three, two, one, start!"

Emerald and Mercury smirk at the two before jumping at incredible speed and hiding in the tall grasses.

Coco then smirk as she grab her weapon which was a machine gun, as her fanboy and fangirls were cheering for her.

Coco then start blasting at the tall grasses in search of the duo, but nothing happened much to her surprise as Yatsuhashi got worried as he grab his blade and stood in guard since he felt that something was not right.

.

.

.

.

.

Blake:"LOOK OUT!!" she yelled.

.

.

.

Coco and Yatsuhashi then look up to see Mercury jump down towards them as he went for a kick which was blocked by Yatsuhashi.

Mercury then jump back and landed on his feet as he start running at incredible speed as Coco start shooting at him.

.

.

.

.

Sun:"He's good." he said complimenting Mercury's skills.

Scarlet:"Yeah, but where's the girl?" he asked Sun.

.

.

.

.

.

Mercury then avoid all of Coco's shots as he jump right at her and landed a solid kick on the chin, knocking Coco away.

Yatsuhashi then went to hit Mercury with his blade which was blocked by Mercury left leg.

Mercury then smirked as he then did a back flip avoiding Coco's shooting, as the shots only hit Yatsuhashi sending him flying away.

Coco:"Sorry, Yatsu!!!" she yelled before glaring Mercury as her lower lip was bleeding.

Coco then kept shooting until Mercury all off the sudden start break dancing and creating a tornado as the bullets went back to Coco, who use her machine gun to protected herself.

Mercury then jump towards Coco and went to kick her, until Yatsu charge at Mercury and smack him away with his blade.

Mercury then landed on his feet as he glared at the duo, before an evil grin appear on his face as all of the sudden chains wrapped around Coco's waist and drag her in the forest stage.

Yatsuhashi:"Coco!!" he yelled, before Mercury landed a crescent kick on his face.

Yatsuhashi just spit blood from his mouth as he fell on one knee, Mercury was about to land another kick, until Yatsuhashi grab his leg and start spinning him around, before trowing him in the destroyed city stage.