Chapter 24

I want to be strong....

.

.

.

.

???:"A beautiful ring for a beautiful woman."

???2:"Excuse me?"

.

.

.

.

.

I want to be feared....

.

.

.

.

???:"What?!? Impossible!! When did it..."

???3:"She went that way!!"

.

.

.

.

I want to be powerful...

.

.

.

.

???4:"Someone call the police!!!"

???5:"How did she do that?!?"

.

.

.

.

.

A younger Cinder was seen cornering a younger Emerald.

Cinder:"How did you do that?"she asked Emerald.

Emerald the start looking around for a way to escape Cinder, but seeing how she was cornered with no way out she then bring her weapons out.

Cinder:"Do not even think about it."

Emerald then glare at Cinder.

Cinder:"Unless, of course, you want to be heard."she said as in the background people were calling out for Emerald.

Emerald then put away her weapons as she looked straight at Cinder's eyes.

Emerald:"What do you want?"she asked angrily.

Cinder:"I already told you... And I don't like having to repeat..."she said as she slowly approached Emerald.

Emerald:"I didn't do anything, just leave me alone." she said angrily at Cinder.

Cinder then smiled at her.

Cinder:"I know my share of liars and thieves. Stealing is an art of patience, coordination and, when it comes to tightening, light hands. But you didn't steal this ring from your pocket. You took it right before the eyes of that jeweler. And you smiled." she said as she then cross her arms.

Emerald:"Who are you?" she asked as Cinder just smiled.

.

.

.

.

.

Cinder:"You will question everything you know."

.

.

.

.