Chapter 45

At Menagerie, Blake and Sun were seen out of the House together as they were walking for a mission.

Blake:"Okay, are you ready?"

Sun:"I've beaten up gigantic monsters more than once, I think getting a couple of signatures won't be a problem."

Blake then smiled as the two proceed to get it on.

.

.

.

Blake:"Your Chief Needs You! Your people need you! Please join our fight and help save Haven Academy."

The Faunases then look at each other and back at Blake as she sighed.

.

.

.

Sun:"Are you kidding? It would be great to have someone with your skills on our side!"

Then the Faunas named Mata was about to respond, until his mother cut him off.

Mata's Mother:"MATA!! GET BACK INSIDE, NOW!!"

Mata then sighed before walking back into the house.

Mata:"Mom, please!"

Mata's Mother:"You are not going anywhere!"

Sun then sighed as he walked away.

.

.

.

Blake was still trying to get some recruits, but it didn't work very well.

Sun was trying aswell, but neither it did work.

They totally failed to get some new recruits to help them save Haven Academy.

.

.

.

Blake and Sun were now sitting tired on bench.

Sun then got mad.

Sun:"I just don't get it!! How do they stand there doing nothing while the White Fang prepares to attack?!?"

Blake then sighed.

Blake:"Because not everyone is like you and me. The Faunas who live here in Menagerie, I am talking about those who were not born on the island, moved here because they were tired of fighting, of having to fight continuously. Menagerie is full of people who would just like to be left alone and here we come to ask them to think first of the good of the world and then of themselves."

Sun:"In fact, I had never seen it in this light."

Blake:"The problem is ... whatever happens to Haven will affect them too, whether they like it or not. If Adam gets what he wants and Haven falls, the situation for all the Faunas will go downhill. Everywhere."

Sun then looked down in anger as he thought about Adam Taurus.

Sun:"..........Adam....he's the guy you used to work with, right?"

Blake then look at Sun, who was clearly angered by just naming Adam.

Blake:"Yes."

Sun then sighed as he tried to control his anger.

Sun:"Sorry, Blake. Pretend I didn't say anything." he said covering his face with his hand as Blake tapped his shoulder.

Blake:"Don't worry, Sun. That monster will never attack you again."

Sun:"I-It's not that Blake. It is just that every time I hear his name or the White Fang presence, I can feel this anger inside me, that just want to get out and do something bad....and very stupid." he then sighed as Blake put her hand away from his shoulder and look at the sky.