Chapter Seventy-Five: Spike Fright

Start from the beginning

Excuse me, what did she just fucking say?

"Oh, a sense of humor. I like it! So--" Adam started but Sabrina turned around to face Chase and smiled at him.

"Chase, I wanted to talk to you about our chemistry project" Sabrina said.

"Sure, I'll do it for you. Just give me your email and I'll send it to you when I'm done" Chase said as he took a sip from his drink.

"No, I want to do the project with you" Sabrina said.

This made Chase spit out his drink and his eyes widened in shock.

"I need a partner and I was hoping you'd team up with me" Sabrina smiled.

This made everyone look at him in shock while also looking at me.

I was trying my hardest not to get up from my seat and break her neck so I just started gripping my spoon.

"Uh..." Chase nervously said.

Bree then leaned in closer to him.

"Chase, this is when you speak" Bree said.

Chase snapped out of it as he unwrapped his arm from my shoulder and stood up.

"Um...yeah, yeah that sounds great. Um, meet at my house after school?" Chase asked.

"Yeah that's fine, only if you're alright with it Luna?" Sabrina asked while looking at me.

I glared at her and gave her a fake smile.

"Yeah that's fine, just remember to keep your hands to yourself. Got it?" I asked, still glaring at her.

She smiled nervously at me and nodded before walking away.

Chase then smiled and let out a small laugh and looked at us.

"Wow, that was awesome! No one other then Luna has ever asked me to partner with them before. Especially a girl!" Chase smiled.

I glared at him but he literally ignored me and grabbed his tray and walked away.

When he was gone Adam grabbed his cup and poured ice into his shirt, making all of us look at him weirdly.

"What'd you do that for?" Leo asked.

"I'm trying to wake myself up. If a girl likes Chase over me, this has to be a nightmare" Adam said.

I scoffed in annoyance and finally let go of the spoon I was holding.

"Luna, are you alright?" Bree asked.

"How the hell can I be alright when another girl literally just asked my boyfriend to be his partner and Chase is acting like she's the first girl to ever talk to him?" I asked in complete annoyance and anger.

"Luna relax, Chase is just shocked because no other girl besides you has ever talked to him" Leo reassured me.

"Yeah sure" I scoffed in annoyance before getting up, grabbing my tray and walking away.

I dumped my food in the trash before walking into the hallway.

Great, now I'm acting like a jealous girlfriend right now.

But can you really blame me.

Me and Chase have been together for nearly three years, and our third year anniversary is coming up.

I love him with all my heart, nobody could ever make me feel the way Chase makes me feel.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I was grabbed by the arm and pulled into the janitors closet.