Playing Nice Part 2.

Five POV:
It has been 3 months since I started "Learning" the ropes of our buisness and it has been hell. Not because it was hard, because I had to actually listen to Uridicy and apply it to the work that he was doing.

As much as I hate to admit it, I can see how he didn't have much time for us.. but I still do not feel bad for him.
But today is a true mark of progress.

"We're going on a job in 30 minutes" Uridicy told me

"A work study? Really?"

"Essentialy, a very involved work study"

"Details" I lean on the doorframe

"Just wear clothes you can beat someone bloody in"

"Done" I walk away and go upstairs, I walk into my room and get dressed. I walk into the nursery to see Alex watching our kids sleep and slowly rocking the crib.
I kiss her head and whisper "I'm going out with Uridicy"

Alex nods "Oh okay...be safe" she smiles wearily.

I walk downstairs and see Uridicy by the front door, "we need to go to the armory to get you a weapon" he walks to the garage and opens up a vault

I picked up brass knuckles and two simple pistols "done.."

Uridicy seems little weary of my choices but walks off nonetheless. We get into a car and start to drive off the estate.

"Why exactly am I going to beat this person up?" I ask

Uridicy seemed to have his mind in a different place as he texted on his phone "I am not exactly sure your going to have to, All I know is that this guy was involved in a heist of our goods and we need to know who sent him, we don't kill unless it's a sin worthy of death like betrayal or killing one of our own.
I need to get the information I need, make an example of him and secure a safer route for transportation"

"Sounds simple enough"

The rest of the ride was drowned in silence. We pulled up to a warehouse and Uridicy put down his phone "Listen, these guys do not care you are my son they will not give respect until its earned, you get 1 chance to make an impression and a statement, you have a lot to meet next to me..don't fuck it up I will not help you"

We both get out the car and Uridicy is met with a big burly man, they shake hands "Hey boss"

"Sydney.."

The man looks at me and crosses his arms "who's the kid"

I keep a stone face

Uridicy whispers to him and he nods, Uridicy walks off to a group of men standing outside the building, and Sydney walks back into the warehouse "Let's go"

I follow "Benjamin"

"Don't care"

"I'm just giving me a reason to shoot you if you ever call me kid again"

The man stops and turns around and steps right in front of me "Listen, your father told me to treat you like you have zero relation to him, Say something slick again and I'll beat your ass. Kid"

Oh this will be fun...

15 minutes later we walk into the backroom of the warehouse, he was covered in blood and had a broken nose.

I had a busted lip, broken nose and a bruised cheek..

The group of men looked at Sydney then looked at me, Sydney spoke up "Listen up" and nodded to me

I loosened the buttons on my shirt and roll up my sleeves "Good Afternoon gentlemen, I'll cut to the chase. My father doesn't care about you personally, just how many of you die..you are just disposeable and replaceable numbers in his ranks.
If I kill you it's barely minor setback so I will not hesitate to make as many examples as needed..." I gesture to Sydney