Familliar Faces

This is surprisingly normal for him, I turned around in the mirror, Ever since that day he has been very very nervous around me and pretty much has let me do whatever I want

I walked over to the window and open the blinds, he has taken off all the locks on the windows and door again but I don't leave, I still want to figure out a way to get him help without him getting arrested,, while giving the families of the girls closure.

Today he told me that I was in for a surprise which gave me an off feeling since it's past noon and nothing has happened.
I walk to the stairs to see Five on the couch, he was nervously tapping his foot, On the couch, he wasn't looking at anything. He looks like he is waiting on something to happen.

"Five what's going on you look worried"I walk downstairs

"They should be here any second"

"Who should be here?" I look surprised, he NEVER has people over. Did he call the police on himself, shit!

The doorbell rings

He gets up and push him back on the couch "don't I got it"

I open the door getting ready to lie out of this but I was overwhelmed with shock to see who was at the door

"M-mom?"
There they were, My mom, My dad, George, Deborah, Jess and Frank...my family and friends.

Before I can get any more words out My mom and dad hug me and everyone begins to cry.

George huffs "This is just like you"

Deborah wipes her face"God damn it Al where have you been"

Jess tries to hold it in "I was worried sick about you, I get that this is what you needed but we called the police!that should have been a sign to call and say 'hey I'm no DEAD'"

Frank massages his temples "Dude I'm gonna kill you, you subjected us to having to come to the terms that you could be dead in a ditch somewhere! That we shouldn't be looking for you ALIVE"

Deborah looks behind me "Alex who's this?"

Everyone including me looks behind me and to Five who had stood up and walked right behind me

"Oh this is my boyfriend F-"

"Benjamin" he rubs his neck "My name is Dr.Benjamin Grey"

I hide my shock for the sake of the charade

Everyone repeated in shock "boyfriend!?"

"Come in, it's cold"I step to the side and let everyone in and while they weren't looking I shot him the most angry face I could muster but once everyone sat I fixed my face

We stood in front of them "So, Any questions?" I asked awkwardly

There was a beat of silence but George spoke up
"I didn't know you hated your life so much, why didn't you just talk to us?"