The redo

We make it home and Five brings my stuff upstairs "d-do you wanna shower...or"

"Yeah...yeah I do" I rub my arm

"Alright..I-Ill take one too" he walks out to his room "I-ill be in here whenever your ready" he closes the door

This is just awkward..I shouldn't be doing this I should've straight up rejected his offer and I would have just came back and and been in my room sleeping..
Its not that I'm not in the mood, this is just wrong!

I pull at my roots and walk to the bathroom. I turn on the shower, strip and get in.
I enjoy the hot water and caress my skin, I shouldn't feel comfortable in my skin.. I don't, he raped me now I'm giving him a second chance!? Uuugh!

Is it against my will? I don't feel like it was..
It wasn't..
I want to give him a chance at redemption..
I WANT to give him a second chance..
As I allow that to sink in I come to the realization that he isn't bad, he's just broken.. and he probably doesn't have anybody so he just fixated on me in order to..feel not lonely.

I know I'm giving him a "second chance" but should I give him a real second chance?

I really want to but that would mean giving up seeing my friends and family ever..for God knows how long..
After 30 minutes I dry off and put on the third set I tried on for him because that's what in most comfortable in.

I open the door and I see Five sitting on his bed with a towel, his hair is wet and there are water droplets driving from his hair down his body.

We exchange a stare and the one odd yet comforting things I saw was that he wasn't eyeing me like something to be devoured, he still looked at me like he was beholding some breathtaking masterpiece.

He beckoned me silently and I walked right in front of him. He pulled me into a kiss as I climbed onto his lap, I felt his rock hard girth right against my flower, he caresses my cheek "If there is anything I can do to make this better don't be afraid to tell me okay?"

I nod

"Words doll" he requested

"I promise" I whispered

Five began to kiss down my neck and picked me up, he layed me down under him on the bed. His hands were gentle as he slowly pulled down my bottoms and kissed down my chest then traveled farther south.

Five kissed on my inner thighs and I jolted a little "ah~"

He ran his lips up my thigh and finally landed on my clit where he gently began to lick and suck. I moaned out quietly and I bite my lip to surpress it.
He continues on like that for a moment until he finally slips his tongue in my sopping wet hole and I arch my back a little. "Five~"

Five began to move his tongue firmly around my hole to which I moan out louder and louder. My hands find my way to his hair and grip it tight, God im getting close already but I don't want to tell him.

He slowly moves back up to my neck and his fingers circle my entrance then enters, I bite my lip and muffle my moans. Five moves his fingers much faster and whispers to me "don't supress it, let me hear you"

Five's fingers begin to move much harder against my g-spot and I almost scream "fuck!"

He kisses me on the lips once "do you..want to be on top?" He asks, I nod "mhm"

He flips us around and I am straddling his lap and I look down. His cock is rock solid and is dripping with pre-cum. He was that ready?..he hid it so well...

I lift myself up and position it at my entrance and slowly lower myself until I have fully sat on it "Fuck its so deep!" My legs tremble and my head goes back. Five starts to move at a fairly quick pace and I moan louder and I hear him let out a slight groan.

He moves his hands up to my chest and gently knead at it under my top which only adds to my ecstacy.
After a couple moments I can't hold out anymore "F-five I'm close"

"M-me too" he barely gets out

His movements become uncontrolled and rough but I don't mind it, he growls as he grips me tight "I'm Cumming..shit" with a couple more strokes he makes me cum first then cums inside me.
We are both panting and I'm trembling.
"I-im sorry...*pants* I should've asked to cum inside" he apologized

"I-its okay.." I panted as I feel forward on his chest, he pulled out and just caressed me "I will let you go Alex"

My eyes shot open and I looked up at him, he looks pained "what did you say?" I meekly asked

"I have taken you away from everything and made you suffer.. there is no amount of apologies or redo you give me to make you forget that or gain back the time you've lost.." he sits up with me in his lap "I love you..with every spectacle of my being alex..and I was selfish to do what I've done and its killing me...so please do whatever make you happy-"

I cut him off with a kiss, what an idiot.. "you're right..I will never forget what you did to me.." this time I caress his cheek "but the fact that you are willing to let me go even though it means you could go to jail and never see the light of day just to make me happy..It makes me want to stay with you...Five you let me go...but that doesn't mean I want to leave, we're both broken so that means we have to stick together" I press my head to his "I love you"

Five is silent for a moment, he then begins to cry and hold me tight "You're crazy...you're crazy!"

"No.." I pet his head "You're crazy...and that's okay with me"

We sit there for a couple hours just holding each other tenderly... until we fell asleep