#24

The week ended, then the month ended and Y/n was free from her cast. She had to work her arm again, which was why she started working with Haewon.

With a month passing again, and they were still working on fighting. This time Haewon pulled out a mat, and Rae and Y/n sparred while Dal watched.

Rae took Y/n down who landed on her back, and Rae was over her. Y/n sighed "I hate you now..."

Rae gave her a quick kiss "No you don't"

Y/n: "I wanna fight Dal"

Dal: "...Uh, I'd rather right neither of you"

Y/n: "Come on, let's go."

Dal and Y/n stood on the mat, Dal tried, but it didn't take long for Y/n to have him on the ground "Okay that was fun"

Dal: "Yeah for you"

Y/n gave him a kiss "Happy now"

Dal: "Yeah"

Rae: "Um hello?"

Dal gave Rae a kiss, and they were all laughing now. Haewon taught them some new things, until Minji walked out "Okay babe, let me take you"

Haewon: "What?"

Minji: "Yeah, I have a bet with Sana, she says I can't take you"

Sana ran out of the house "I know you can't"

Tzuyu followed "No, I think she can"

Minji and Haewon got on the mat, and they went for quite sometime but Minji flipped her over her shoulder and had Haewon pinned to the floor "I want my money Sana"

Y/n: "Holy shit"

Haewon got up "This is why I don't fight with your mother Rae"

Rae: "Uh duh. That's why I'd rather deal with you when I get in trouble"

Jihyo walked out "My turn, Haewon, come on"

Haewon: "Who did you bet?"

Jihyo: "Jeongyeon and Misun"

Misun: "Take her down Haewon, please"

They got on the mat and Jihyo was down after a good fight, and Y/n looked at her "Mom, you're the scary one, come on"

Jihyo: "Hurtful words, but you try going against her"

Y/n: "You crazy?! I can barely survive Rae"

Jihyo: "Exactly, I need to sit down"

Haewon: "Sorry, I shouldn't have flipped you"

Jihyo: "It's fair, I flipped you, I just didn't expect you to land"

Y/n ran inside "Mama Chae, let's spar"

Chae: "Watch me take you down"

Chaeyoung was on the floor after 2 minutes, Y/n was standing over here smiling. Chaeyoung moved her foot which tripped Y/n.

Chae: "Okay, good thing I didn't bet"

Nay: "Food is ready everyone"

Chae: "I'm just gonna lay here for a while"

Nay: "What did you do Y/n?"

Y/n: "Flip her?"

Nay: "Nice. Chae come on"

Nothing happens as the days and months go by. Yoon finally learned not to mess with the trio, because Y/n is gonna come in and beat his ass with no hesitation.