#19

After about another 2 year, Dal, Rae, and Y/n were in the 4th grade, still together luckily, and still best friends, but also big troublemakers

Y/n: "Mama..."

Jeong: "Yea?"

Y/n: "I have a note that my teacher wants you to sign"

Jeong: "Me? Is it good?"

Y/n put the note down and tried to walk away, but Jeong stopped her "Nope. Stop right there. Get your butt back here"

Y/n sat down at the table, Jeongyeon grabbed the note and sat across from Y/n before opening the note

Jeong: "Kim Y/n and her friends were caught copying each other's homework...Y/n how do you know how to do this"

Y/n: "I don't know"

Jeong: "You and what friends, is it the same 2 friends I'm thinking about"

Y/n nodded "Mama I'm sorry, Rae was the only one who did it, I was-"

Jeong: "Playing Minecraft with Mina yesterday. I'll sign this, but what you're gonna do is explain this to your Eomma and Mom"

Y/n: "Mama please, they will be mad"

Jeong: "I know they will and that's why you'll be telling them. I'm gonna go call Rae and Dal's moms, and it might come to the fact that they can't come over this weekend

Y/n: "But mama-"

Jeong: "No, this weekend was supposed to be fun, but I'm sorry, not gonna happen"

Y/n: "Mama-"

Nay: "We're home"

Jeong: "Ji, Nay come here. Y/n has something to say"

Jihyo and Nayeon walked into the kitchen and looked at Y/n who was holding the note in her hand. She looked over at them and sat back down "I got in trouble at school today"

Nay: "How?"

Y/n: "I don't know"

Jeong: "Y/n."

Jihyo: "What did you do?"

Y/n: "Nothing"

Jihyo: "Y/n, let me see the note"

Y/n put the note back on the chair and shook her head. Jeongyeon looked back "Her, Dal, and Rae got caught copying homework. Rae did it and let Dal and Y/n copy."

Nay: "Jeong you can continue cooking, I'll sign it. But you little one, go to your room"

Y/n: "Eomma, can we still go out this weekend"

Jeong: "I'm gonna call them"

Nay: "We'll see, but don't be surprised if the answer is no. Now go"

Y/n: "Mom, am I in trouble?"

Jihyo: "Yup, we're gonna talk and we'll figure out something. Go to your room please"

Y/n nodded and started walking to her room. Nayeon remembered something and looked out the kitchen doorway "Do your homework, we're gonna be checking to see if it's done"

Y/n: "Yes ma'am"

Nayeon sat down at the table and Jihyo looked at the paper "So Nay, what do you think"

Nay: "She's a 4th grader, how does she know to do this"

Jihyo: "You don't think..."

Nay: "No, well maybe"

Jihyo: "SON CHAEYOUNG!"

Chaeyoung walked out a minute later and slowly made her way to the kitchen "Yes...you called"