#5

Jihyo saw Y/n walk up to them "P-Pway?"

Jihyo: "Ask them to play baby"

Y/n walked back, she asked the same thing to Jeongin who agreed to play, then Felix, Changbin, Seungmin, and Chan played with Y/n as well.

Jihyo looked over "That stutter...that's normal in babies/kids right?"

Nay: "I don't know"

Momo walked back "Okay, I got a few questions answered, and so far we're doing good. Also my mom wants to meet her grandchild"

Nay: "Mine too"

Jihyo: "I guess all of our parents want to meet their grandchild"

Sana: "Momo, ask Google if a stutter is normal for a 2 year old"

Momo: "So now it's okay to ask Google"

Mina: "For now, yes"

Momo looked it up "Uh...I don't know, but just to be safe it says ask the doctor for a test. Also big tip, don't interrupt while she's talking and don't react in negative way it can effect it"

Tzu: "So we're doing good so far"

Mina: "Yeah, okay. So let's get this baby party started"

Jeongyeon called Y/n over, and she got up running over, after tripping twice, she made it over. "I-I hewe"

Nay: "Yes you're here. So baby, do you want gifts now or movie now"

Y/n: "gi-gif?"

Nay: "Gifts?" She showed her a box that was wrapped up "gifts"

Y/n got happy and pointed to the box, Dahyun picked her up "Let's open some gifts"

Y/n: "G-Gifs"

They placed all the gifts on the ground, and Momo walked out the room to go get her gifts. But Y/n could only open the ones that had tissue paper and wrapping paper but no boxes tapped up.

Y/n got a new book, some more blocks, a baby tricycle and helmet, she got a new toy that she can use to chew on...which the members had no idea existed. A few clothes, and some new shoes which light up and Y/n laughed when she saw them.

Momo looked in and got a thumbs up from her members, and brought in the next surprise. Y/n was knocked over by a dog that came running in, but laughed when it licked her face.

Nay: "Baby, this is a dog"

The dog barked, Momo got a dog and names it Boo, so now Y/n was gonna grow up with a puppy. They are about to be best friends.

The dog calmed down, and laid down with Y/n, and the others were so glad the dog was being gentle.

Momo: "Baby, his name is Boo"

Y/n: "B-B...ooo"

Momo: "Yeah, Boo"

Y/n: "B-Boo"

Momo: "Exactly baby"

Y/n: "Boo...Mo-Morin"

Momo: "Okay...close enough. What is it baby"

Y/n: "B-Boo"

Momo: "What about him"

Y/n: "A-Arf"

Momo laughed a little "Yes, dogs say arf"

Y/n smiled and went back to Lia who had her cereal, and ate some more. Tzuyu looked over "We should get her into a sport, start her off young"

Jihyo: "What sport?"

Tzu: "I was think about getting her into arch-"

Nay: "No, that's not safe"