#30

After an hour talk, one by one each kid was punished by their mom in Nayeon's room. Y/n walked into her room "Mom, you know I love you and I fully accept my punishment, but like can't someone else but you do it"

Nay: "Nope, I am what you call the strongest punisher, and this deserves a strong punishment"

When Nayeon and Y/n finished, they went downstairs, and all the kids went to Y/n's room to lay down and relax with each other, falling asleep in Y/n's bed.

Aera: "Well, 2 months he's grounded"

Nay: "It was because he also got into a fight, right?"

Misun: "That and he was the one that started it all"

Minji: "Well, this is an interesting school year"

Jihyo: "Yup, we got 2 more years until college. They're all gonna go right? Y/n has brought it up, but have your kids"

Aera: "Yeah"

Minji: "Yup"

Jihyo: "They haven't talked to each other about it"

They said which school their kid was planning on attending, and found out Rae and Dal are going to America as foreign exchange students, but in different states. Y/n is staying in Korea and is going to school there.

Minji: "And they haven't told each other yet"

Jihyo: "This gonna break them"

After 3 hours, the kids woke up and went downstairs to see their moms watching a movie. They sat next to their moms and watch too. Rae and Dal's families left to their own homes.

Nay: "How's your head?"

Y/n: "A lot better"

Tzu: "So college is in 3 years"

Y/n: "Yup. Me, Rae, and Dal have talked about it"

Jihyo: "You have"

Y/n: "We're all going to the same college"

Jeong: "You sure?"

Y/n: "Yeah, we talked about it like 3 months ago"

Jihyo: "They were talking to their moms about it last week"

Y/n: "I'm excited for all of us to stay together"

Momo: "You should talk to them again about it, I mean just keep in mind, you're freshman and have 2 more years to think about it, and nothing is official yet"

Y/n: "You guys know something I don't"

Sana: "No, we were just talking to their moms about it"

Mina: "We just want to make sure you guys are prepared for it"

Y/n: "Oh, um okay. Also I know I just got grounded and you probably want me coming straight home after school, but I got accepted for the science fair thing, and I get to do one. So I have to stay after school to talk to my teacher about it"

Jeong: "If it's for school then it's fine"

Y/n: "It'll be on Tuesday, and I'll call you when I'm on my home since I'll be walking alone"

Nay: "There's also something we have to tell you, or I have to tell you"

Y/n: "What is it?"

Nay: "Your birth mom, she called me. She wants to meet up next weekend"

Y/n: "Ha, nope"

Nay: "Why?"

Y/n: "I know who she is, I've met her before"