#13

After about 2 hours, they were starting to get a little worried about Y/n because she still hasn't touched stuffie. Boo was looking at her, seeing her sad face.

Momo: "Baby, you're making stuffie sad. He wants his best friend. Can you give stuffie a hug please"

Y/n looked at the dragon and gave him a quick hug, but then hugged him tight. She missed her stuffed animal, and she played with his wing, happy to see him all clean.

Y/n: "M-Meanie"

Momo: "I know, they were mean to stuffie"

Y/n: "Y-Yea"

Y/n held onto her stuffed animal as she hugged Momo "I no like there"

Momo: "There? School?"

Y/n nodded and Momo sighed "The meanies will learn, you just gotta give them a good punch to the nose"

Y/n looked confused, so Momo didn't continue because she knows Y/n will actually pick up on it. Momo just let Y/n rest, everyone else was now in their rooms except for Jihyo and Nayeon who were now cooking dinner.

Or finishing dinner, Jihyo walked out "Dinner!"

Momo: "We don't have to take her to school right?"

Nay: "I'm sorry Momo, but school is a thing now. Sooner or later Y/n gonna defend herself and show that boy that she is not to be messed with"

Chaeyoung walked in "Can I show her how to fight?!"

Jihyo: "No, the last time you got into a fight, you got hurt and in trouble"

Chae: "So"

Jihyo: "Okay, you got hurt. Y/n is 2 gonna be 3 in 2 weeks, she will not be punching someone"

Chae: "Okay, how about when she grows up"

Jihyo: "...Yes"

Chae: "Bet"

The next day at school, the teacher kept a close eye on Y/n and the boy. Y/n held onto her dragon and the boy played with the cars.

There was no problem, and Y/n got closer with Rae. She was having fun "Fun"

Rae: "Play my house"

Y/n: "M-Mommy?"

Rae: "My mommy ask your mommy"

At the end of the day, Rae ran to her mom "Mommy, Y/n play our house"

Ms.Park: "I need to ask her mom"

Y/n ran over to Momo who picked her up, but Ms.Park ran over and caught up to them. "Excuse me"

Momo turned around "Yes?"

Y/n: "Wae"

Momo: "Oh so this is your friend Rae"

Ms.Park: "Hi, I'm sorry. But I was wondering if it's okay for Y/n to come over for a play date"

Momo: "Well...I don't know. I have to talk to the others about that. One of us will let you know tomorrow"

Ms.Park: "Huh? One of you?"

Momo nodded "Also you look a little young yourself for a kid"

Ms.Park: "I was young, I was 19, I graduated college last year at 23 so she's going to school this year. Even though it's preschool"

Momo nodded "That's cool, well I will talk to them. And we'll let you know tomorrow...how does that sound"

Ms.Park: "I'm confused still"