#15

They made it to the company, so they got down and made it to a practice room. Y/n saw stuffie sitting on top of her suitcase and ran over to grab it.

Sana: "Oh, Rae punched that boy today because he was making fun of Y/n"

Nay: "What?"

Y/n: "Slap"

Sana: "Oh, Rae slapped the boy"

Chae mumbles "Oh good"

Dahyun lightly nudged her "shush"

Y/n: "Mama, why do we leave?"

Jeong: "Well, we're doing a tour before our 7 years are up, but we are renewing our contracts"

Y/n: "But friends"

Nay: "You'll see them when we come back"

Y/n: "But Eomma"

Nay: "Y/n, you're gonna have fun. And you'll get to see them when we come back"

While Y/n played on the tablet they brought for her, the others sat on the floor and couch just talking to each other.

Nay: "Rae and Dal? They've been friends with Y/n for 2 years now"

Jeong: "3?"

Nay: "No she was turning 3 when they met, and she is now 5"

Jihyo: "So it's 2"

Nay: "What do you think of their friendship"

Momo: "It's cute"

Chae: "I think when they grow up is when there'll be a situation"

Tzu: "Why?"

Chae: "I think some love thing will happen, 2 might date and the third will feel left out. Or 2 might like 1 and 1 likes both"

Dahyun: "Are you saying they are a love triangle?"

Chae: "No, but could be in the future"

Nay: "Okay okay okay. They are 5, i don't think we have anything to worry about. So far they are all friends, and we'll see what happens in the future but for now"

Jihyo: "I'm betting love triangle"

Jeong: "I'm betting the third wheel"

Mina: "Third wheel"

Chae: "Triangle"

Tzu: "Triangle"

Dahyun: "Third wheel"

Momo: "Triangle"

Sana: "Triangle"

Nay: "Ugh, third wheel"

Y/n walked up to them "Minari"

Mina: "Yea baby"

Y/n: "Restroom"

Mina nodded and took Y/n to the restroom, when they got back everyone was getting their things and getting ready to leave. Y/n grabbed stuffie and held hands with Chaeyoung as they all left to the airport.

The airport was crowded, but Nayeon put one of her hoodies on Y/n to cover her and not let her be seen by the cameras.

Y/n hugged her stuffed dragon as Jeongyeon carried her, gave small waves to everyone but no one could see her face. Still they found it cute.

But she dropped her stuffed animal "Stuffie!"

Jeongyeon stopped and turned around, and saw the dragon trapped between a bunch of people fighting for it. Y/n started to cry "Stuffie"