#20

The next day, Y/n went to school and saw Dal and Rae sitting at the desks talking, she walked in and sat down "Was your moms mad"

Rae: "Mama said if I did it again, I would be in more trouble, but Mama Haewon taught me how to be sneaker"

Dal: Mama punished me, but Eomma was proud"

Y/n: "I guess we all have one mama that is proud. Mama Chae taught me how to do it but my other moms got mad"

Rae: "Well our moms talked and we still get to see each other this weekend"

Y/n: "Yeah, we're going to the water park"

Dal: "I'm happy"

Teacher: "Dal go back to your seat please"

Dal: "Sorry"

Dal: "Bye"

When it finally came down to the weekend, Y/n was getting ready to go to the water park with her friends. They were gathering their things while Y/n was getting her swimsuit on.

Living with Mina, she learned how to swim when she was young, so now she doesn't have to worry too much when going out to the pool. Dal and Rae were also taught by Mina because Y/n was hanging out with them, and might as well teach them all.

Sana: "Hey Y/n"

Y/n: "Yes?"

Sana: "We know Dal and Rae are your best friends, but do you have any other friends as well."

Y/n: "I'm friends with kids in my class but they have their best friends and we just talk in school"

Sana: "So you do have other friends, you ones you want to hang out with"

Y/n: "I have other friends, but I like Dal and Rae"

Sana: "Okay, well then let's not leave them waiting"

Everyone got in the vans and headed out to the water park. They were able to reserve a large space, to keep privacy and because it's a big group.

When they made it to the water park, Y/n dragged Chaeyoung with her while they others paid and got tickets.

Y/n: "I'm here"

Rae: "Y/n!"

Dal: "Hello"

Rae: "Dal got in trouble and can't swim for the first 10 minutes"

Y/n: "Why?"

Dal: "I talked back to mama"

Aera: "Yup, so when they set off to go play, you stay here"

When Twice finally got there, they set up, put sunscreen on Y/n while the other parents did it for their own kids, and got them ready for the pool.

Mina: "Stay together"

Misun: "Dal sit down, we'll let you know when"

Y/n and Rae ran off to the pool but stayed near the area and just splashed around. When the 10 minutes are done, Dal got up, Rae and Y/n ran back to him.

Mina: "Hey, three musketeers come here"

The three walked up to Mina, Mina took their picture "Okay, you three stay together. We'll be out there too, and some will stay here. Every so often check in with one of us."

Minji: "If there is an emergency, hold the button on Rae's bracelet, it will contact us if you need help. Got it"

Kids: "Yes ma'am's"

The kids ran off, and Jihyo looked at them "You have some tracker on her?"

Haewon: "Yes and no. It's like an emergency thing, so she can contact us without a cell phone, and only when she uses it, it gives us her location"