#11

The next day, Dahyun, Mina, and Sana were in the hospital. It took a while, but Y/n's fever went down, she didn't get another asthma attack.

Doc: "Yeah, tomorrow morning she should be good to go"

Mina: "Thank you"

Y/n was a little more active than before. Playing with toys the hospital gave her or that was brought from home. She kept mumbling and babbling about who knows what.

The next day, Y/n was released from the hospital and taken back home, she immediately hugged Boo who knocked her over.

Jihyo wanted to make her happy still, so Y/n was able to get some cookies with milk of course. She happily sat on the floor in the living room.

Nay: "Glad she's feeling better"

Mina: "She went on a whole rant at the hospital, did we know what she was saying? Nope, but we listened"

Jeong: "Okay but naptime is coming and she's eating cookies"

Jihyo: "She just got out of the hospital, give her a break. Let her eat her cookies, she'll nap later"

Nay: "Jihyo's right, also because of how much sleep Y/n got already. I highly doubt she'll nap now"

Jeong: "I guess...she's drawing on the wall again"

They all looked over, and Y/n had a crayon in her hand drawing on wall. Nayeon stopped her and moved her away "No baby"

Jihyo looked over "Baby, we said no drawing on walls"

Y/n: "N-Noo"

Nay: "She's 2 and has had to be in timeout a lot...imagine when she grows up"

Jeong: "When she grows up we'll find something else when timeout stops working"

Nayeon got Y/n's little play chair and put it against the wall, carefully placing Y/n on the chair. Y/n started to cry because she did not want to sit there.

Nay: "Baby, drawing on walls is a no no"

Y/n: "No!"

Nayeon sat on the couch watching the time and keeping an eye on Y/n who calmed down and accepted it. Y/n got distracted and watched Jihyo and Jeongyeon clean the wall.

Nayeon picked up Y/n and bounced her on her knee as she just hugged her. Y/n hugged back and just got comfortable. They could tell she was falling asleep, so they just let her.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung walked into the living room and saw Y/n asleep while holding onto Nayeon. Also Jeongyeon and Jihyo cleaning up Y/n's mess.

Nay: "Need something?"

Dahyun: "Just wondering what's going on up here"

Jeong: "Not much"

Jihyo: "Y/n drew on the walls again, and threw a tantrum when Nayeon sat her on her chair"

Chae: "Ugh I'm so proud"

Jihyo: "Watch it"

Chae: "Just saying"

The next day, Itzy came by the dorm because they were going to babysit since Twice was needed at the company.

Tzu: "No cussing or drawing on the walls"

Nay: "If she starts to ramble, just listen and nod"

Jihyo: "She's probably gonna ask for cookies, only 2 cookies, lunch is at 12, nap at 1, she'll wake up at 2, she can have cookies either at 11 or after her nap. You can choose"