#35

The next day, Rae came over, Dal was back to playing games, Y/n was on her PC, Rae walked into the rooms and gave them both a kiss

Rae: "So I see you're both busy"

Y/n: "I see you're not"

Rae: "Dal what time did you get here"

Y/n: "He spent the night"

Dal: "Mama Misun fell off her ladder and fractured her arm. They came home last night but just let me stay and spend the night"

Rae: "Oh okay, well your moms are downstairs"

Dal paused his game and took off downstairs. Rae hugged Y/n from behind "How do you like your PC?"

Y/n: "I love it. I'm gonna start streaming soon"

Rae: "I'll be your first view"

Y/n: "Can't wait"

Rae: "I'm gonna lay down"

Y/n: "Okay, I'll wake you up if anything important happens"

Rae: "You're the best. Good morning/night whatever you want to say"

Rae laid down on Y/n's bed, Dal came back, and they all did their own thing for a while. Y/n eventually joined Rae and went back to sleep.

Around lunch time all the adults were outside, talking, getting to know Sooyoung more. The kids walked out, and sat under the treehouse.

Sooyoung: "So how long have you three been together?"

Y/n: "A year and a half"

Rae: "Well a little more than half"

Dal: "How's your arm"

Sooyoung: "Better"

They talked and listened to music, Dal, Rae, and Y/n went to Dal's house to get some things that his mom needs.

Aera: "I hate to overstep but what happened to her birth father?"

Sooyoung: "No it's okay, um...he passed away"

Misun: "I'm sorry, was he sick?"

Sooyoung: "No, he died in the fire"

Minji: "That's terrible"

Sooyoung: "I was supposed to get the baby and get out, which I did. Her room was engulfed in flames, so her marks are old burn marks, and he was gonna get the dog and get out. He got the dog out of the window but the roof....yeah"

Haewon: "I'm sorry"

Sooyoung: "It's okay, but um how was Y/n yesterday after the whole thing 2 days ago. I know what I saw, but was she okay overall"

Jihyo: "As far as we know. She's a tough kid, but we don't know if she's keeping anything to herself"

The kids walked through the gate opening, Y/n smiled "I'm not, don't worry. It was scary and I was scared, but I'm okay."

Momo opened her arms and Y/n went to go give her a hug. Momo kissed her cheek "We love you, you know that right"

Y/n: "Yes mama I know"

Momo: "Good"

Nay: "Also last night...you 3? Did you meet up again?"

Rae: "I-I didn't see them last night?"

Nay: "Well I checked the security cameras because there was a noise I heard last night, and I wanted to make sure I wasn't going crazy. But I saw 2 kids climbing down that tree, and out the fence"