#39

The three musketeers surprisingly survived their Junior and senior year very well with no fights and no drama. It was day of the graduation, and it was time to find out what college they were each going to.

To give some insight on that, this was the promise they made the beginning of Junior year.

Y/n: "I know we have 2 more years left, but have you guys thought about college"

Rae: "Yeah, mines been picked out for a while now"

Dal: "Same, I hope I get accepted"

Y/n: "I hope we all go to the same school, and live a good life"

Rae: "I don't want to stress about us and college. So let's make a promise"

Dal: "What promise?"

Rae: "We can apply to whatever school we want. Do all that, but we have to promise we won't talk about college or say what school we applied, what school we got accepted in, and what school we'll be attending"

Y/n: "Okay, but when do we say it?"

Dal: "Graduation...last day of our Senior year"

Y/n: "Deal"

Rae: "Okay, deal"

Dal: "Fine deal"

They got pictures taken, their moms wouldn't leave them alone and wanted more pictures. They finally got their diploma, took some more pictures, and got some pictures themselves with their friends.

Finally they went to grab some food and made it back to the house. Everyone was outside, the three kids holding an envelope which contained the college they were going to be attending.

They all sat down, and were laughing for a while, just making some jokes. But it was time to see what school Dal would be attending

Dal: "I've always wanted to travel, so I applied to schools all over the world. I accepted into some, denied in others, or never heard back from the rest."

Y/n: "Oh no....you're going abroad?"

Dal: "Harvard in the states. I got in, that's big. But I leave at the end of this summer. I'm moving to America"

Rae: "You're lucky we know English"

Dal: "Thank our moms for that, but yeah. I'm leaving"

Rae: "This makes me say this a lot easier...."

Y/n: "Not you too"

Rae: "I was gonna go to the states, but there's a college in Australia that I'm gonna attend, and I also leave at the end of this summer"

Y/n sighed "I'm staying in Korea....I guess it's okay. I'm happy for you guys. Honestly"

She got up and walked up to her room, Dal and Rae ran after her and just saw her looking at her letter. She sighed "No, this isn't right. I should happy for you guys. I'm excited for you guys, like damn that's exciting, but I'm just a little sad we're not staying together"

Dal: "I'm going to America"

Rae: "I'm going to Australia"

Y/n smiled "I'm staying in Korea, but I'll miss you guys"

Dal: "We can do long distance"

Y/n: "Yeah, I guess. This is the last summer of the golden trio"

Rae: "Have you been binge watching Harry Potter again?"

Y/n: "Yes, don't comment on the golden trio thing. I know"