#3

When Y/n was now 23 months old (1 yr. 11 months), they were watching her play in her playpen. All the toys thrown around, they looked at her and Jihyo was working on a scrapbook for Y/n.

Y/n got up and was leaning against the gate. She started whining, waiting to lifted up "Ma...Ma!"

They looked over, Y/n was holding her arms out "Ma...Ma...Ma...Ma" They looked at who she was looking at and it was Jeongyeon.

Y/n: "Mama!"

Jeongyeon got excited, she carried Y/n, lifting her over her head. Y/n started giggling, they were all excited, they heard her first words

Jeong: "Oh baby...I'm mama"

Y/n: "Mama..."

Jihyo: "So Nay what will you be? Ma or Mom?"

Nay: "I'll be mom"

Jihyo: "ma...I guess, but she might confuse herself"

Y/n was laughing, Jeongyeon put her down, and Y/n fell on her butt. She got up, and everyone was surprised, they tried to get her to walk, but she fell forward

Momo: "She's almost about to be 2, when is the normal time to first steps?"

Sana: "But she got her first words, so she's doing fine"

Momo: "It might be at 2, but none of us would know"

Mina: "Look it up"

Momo: "She's behind...everything is saying 12 months to 18 months."

Dahyun: "We have to keep in mind, she didn't have an easy start. So we could always just encourage her"

Jihyo: "So half of us could work on small and simple words, and the other half can work on walking"

Chae: "But we can't rush her"

Tzu: "We're encouraging her, not rushing. She's gonna start and do things on her own"

Chae: "Oh yeah, true"

Jihyo: "Y/n, can you say...Hello"

Y/n: "He..Helwo"

Jihyo: "Okay...so that worked"

Y/n: "Helwo...mama"

Jeong: "Hello baby. So I think getting her to talk is gonna be a lot easier"

Y/n: "Helwo"

Chae: "Can you say...Fuck"

Y/n: "Fuk"

Jihyo: "Son Chaeyoung"

Y/n: "Fuk"

Nay: "No no baby, don't say that"

Y/n: "Fuk"

Chae: "My work here is done"

Jihyo: "Yeah and now you're grounded"

Chae: "It's worth it"

Tzu: "How about umm...Bitch?"

Y/n: "Bith"

Mina started laughing but stopped when Sana nudged her. Jihyo pulled both Chaeyoung and Tzuyu to their bedroom to talk.

Dahyun: "So I guess that stops my work..."

Momo: "Which was?"

Dahyun: "Shit"

Y/n: "Sit"

Jeong: "It's not necessarily the word, but we all know what she means"

Sana: "You should probably go meet Jihyo in the room"