"If we don't stay in the house, what options do we have?"

"The cheapest option would be a hotel. After the road." Taehyung joked, getting a playful slap from Jungkook in return.

"So, either a hotel, or our house. Right?"

"Right. If we choose to stay in a hotel, the only thing we would technically need to pay for is the room itself, and food, if it's not in the package. If we stay at home, we'll need to pay our water and electricity bills monthly with food."

"Gosh, I can't do this after having almost two bottles of beer. But we'll have to go home and weigh down the costs to see which one is cheaper."

"Kook, why do you not want to keep the house?" Taehyung whispered so the others wouldn't hear him.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook whispered back.

"Is it just so you can go to him after a few years, throw money at his face and proudly say 'I did it'?"

"I don't get you Tae."

"You just called that house 'home'. It's our home Kook. And we don't have to give it up for the world. Do you really think we'll be able to sustain in a hotel room when our lives will already be stressful enough?"

Jungkook sighed, "You have a point but-"

"Baby, it's not even his house. It's your house. It's under your name."

"But he payed for it."

"Are you also going to throw all your clothes out?"

"Huh?"

"You payed for those with his money too. Are you going to throw them too? This necklace and this ring? Do you want me to leave them too?" Taehyung asked, pointing to the necklace with Jungkook's initials on it and the promise ring he wore on his finger.

"No."

"Then, we don't have to give up our home. I know how much you love that place. If anything, we'll buy a better home in the future."

"Fine, you're right. The necklace and ring argument sealed the deal."

Taehyung snorted, followed by a laugh. Jungkook laughed too, a little happy that they would have their precious home to themselves. He kissed Taehyung's temple before leaning his head against the older's shoulder again.

"So y'all made a decision or what?" Yoongi asked on hearing their laughs.

"Yeah we're keeping our home." Jungkook responded with a smile.

"Good choice. You're not a complete idiot after all."

"Only 'cause Tae is here. Would've been one without him."

"How does someone fall so in love? Just how?" Jimin whined.

Taehyung snorted, "You'll find the one Chim. Don't worry."

"Yeah yeah." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Did you buy a bigger house?" He asked Jimin.

"No, why?"

"How do the three of you manage in two rooms?" He pointed at Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin.

"Hobi Hyung sleeps on the couch."

"No one sleeps together?" Taehyung squinted his eyes and wiggled his eyebrows.

"No. Shut up." Jimin threw a pillow at his face.

Taehyung laughed.

"Jin Hyung, can we work here?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

"At the café?"