Fallen Stars

NIALL'S POV:

I feel like, I'm just left with half my heart. Honestly, I've never felt so alone. I see her, my Miley, going away from me. But hey! She'll become what she always wanted and I couldn't be less proud of her. But...

"C'mon Liv let's go!", Liam said. His cheeks were tear stained like the rest of ours. Liv was crying uncontrollably. I've never seen her like this. Out of both the sisters, Liv was the one who always hid her feelings and was secretly protective of Miley. God, she's only 13, she shouldn't suppress her feelings. It gives me relief to see her let it all out.

"L-liam, she's g-gone", she stuttered while crying.

"I know baby, but she'll visit us in a month or two or maybe sooner", he soothed her.

"Yes Livie, she'll be back and we have calls and texts too, right?", Zayn said.

She nodded and we made our way back to the cars.

*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*

ZAYN'S POV:

It's been three weeks since Miley's gone, and we're out on tour. We have Liv with us. To be honest, she's not a normal kid. I mean, I thought having a kid on tour will be a bit hectic, but it has turned out to be fun! After our shows, we hangout with her. None of the girls are here with us, Perrie has Little Mix business, El has Uni, Dani is busy with X factor. It's just us and Liv. Niall has been acting weird, he doesn't eat much and stays quiet. That's not like him at all..

"Hey Liv? Let's go eat something!",

"Sure! Have you seen what's trending on twitter?", She asked us.

"What?", I asked.

"Check."

I opened my twitter to see 'Niley' was trending. Apparently, someone took their pictures from the airport.

"Niall, did you see?", Liam asked him.

He just nodded a no and continued with staring at the empty plate kept in front of him.

"Lad c'mon, all of us miss Miles. You gotta eat now! It's not like without you eating, she'll come back. We want our Nialler back.", Liam said.

"Wait, but what's Niley?", Harry asked. This boy is so clueless.

"It's Niall and Miley's ship name, you dummy!", Liv said and smirked.

"What ship?", He asked. Oh boy...

"You're dumb Styles.", Liv huffed.

"Run Liv run", he said and it started their chasing game.

After Harry realised what Niley is, we sat down for dinner. All of us filled our plates except Niall.

"Niall, please eat something.", Lou requested.

"I don't want to.", He said in a monotone voice.

"Niall, I won't ask twice.", Liam said in a stern tone. I don't blame him, Niall has to stay healthy, he has almost stopped eating. Sometimes we do get tired to telling him this and then it gets frustrating.

"I said, I don't want to! You don't understand!", He shouted at Liam and stormed off to his bunk.

"Fine then, don't eat!", Liam replied in a high tone, and stormed off too.

I saw Liv, sat down quietly and stared at the floor. I motioned Harry to take her away.

"Don't plan on going to console them. Just give time.", Lou said as I was about to get up.